I'm Back

As you came back to your senses, you stretched your arms out over your bed and grinned at the satisfying feeling you were achieving, that was until, your hand grazed over something. Your eyes opened and turned to your side. Dark was peacefully sleeping next to you. What the...

You suddenly realised you weren't in your old room again, you were back at Dark's house. In his bed! Suddenly feeling a bit embarrassed you went to quietly get up and walk to your room but Dark had shifted in his sleep and had placed his hand on your leg in the process. You felt slightly aroused, but knew it would be awkward if he woke up like this. Carefully, you pulled his hand off and rested it next to you, suddenly noticing that Dark was shirtless. You had entered a trance for moment before he shifted again and you snapped back to reality. You sighed in relief as you finally made your way to the edge of the bed. But then you heard a soft groan. You turned anxiously back around and noticed Dark waking up. He rubbed his eyes and stretched strongly, flexing his arm and torso muscles. You couldn't help but blush at the sight.

As his eyes fluttered open he suddenly noticed you on the edge of his bed and was so shocked that he yelled and suddenly fell out of his own bed, plummeting with a loud thud and another grumble. He arose, rubbing his head.

"Why? How?" He simply said, questioning how you were here.

"I...I honestly don't know either! I just woke up here and now this just got really awkward." You stated loudly, turning around so that you wouldn't be tempted to stare at Dark's abs.

There was a still silence. After no response, you turned your head slowly back around to view what Dark was doing. Almost immediately, your eyes fell upon his abs again, and you couldn't break the line of stare. In the mean time of you gawking at Dark's abs, he'd tried to ask you a question but, obviously you weren't listening. He suddenly looked down and then back up at you with one eyebrow raised and a cute smirk smeared across his lips.

"You just can't help yourself can you?" He grinned.

You turned around quickly and put your hands on your face, screaming into them. You heard Dark's low and familiar chuckle as you felt his presence get closer to your body. You suddenly felt a large hand clasp your waist and a low voice tickle your neck hairs, making the rest of your body shiver.

"I know you want me." Growled Dark.

You gasped, unable to move from the bed side. You turned your head so that your eyes met Dark's and you noticed that his pupils were incredibly dilated. As if you could no longer control your actions, you simply began to comb your fingers through his soft black hair and he purred at your touch, making your heart buzz. He gently grabbed your wrist and removed it from his head before sliding off the bed to get changed.

"And I know that you want me." You replied back, as he covered his beautiful torso in a black long sleeved top and pulled on some black jeans.

"How can you be sure?" He said in a seductive tone.

"Because of the way you looked at me and enjoyed my touch. It's quite clear." You stated.

"Well, do you know what else is quite clear and true?" Dark replied walking over to your side of the bed.

You stood your ground as his face grew inches closer to your own, and you could feel his exhales tickling your neck.

"What?" You whispered, trying not to lean any closer to his lips.

"Is that you're absolutely right." He whispered back, your faces only inches away.

"Then why don't you just take me?" You mumbled.

He pulled away just as you leaned in to try and kiss him. You gazed at him in confusion and watched a sly grin creep across his face.

"Because I love to torture you with the desperation." He rumbled before lurking out of the room.

You whined internally before rising off the bed to get changed yourself, then made your way to your own bedroom and opened the door, suddenly feeling a calmness sweep over yourself, as you re-entered the first room you ever stayed in at this house. You walked over to your wardrobe and browsed through the shirts and shorts. You decided to go for a crop top that complimented your curves perfectly and a pair of ripped shorts that were just below your underwear. Wow, it was new for you to be doing such confident and flirtatious options like this. Usually you were the one to hide under two tops and some jeans, but it was likely that dream with Damien had suddenly changed your entire outlook on the world around you.

You were just about to leave when you saw something shimmer at the back of your closet. You peered your eyes back through, certain that something had caught your attention, and sure enough, you found a small silver key hiding in the pocket of a brown jacket. Holy...this was one of the five? If you re-call. Your memory was so fearful of the sudden remembrance of that door that you could barely figure out how many locks were on it.

Your thoughts were shattered when you heard Dark summoning you. Well, at least you found one of the keys, you thought as you began to make excuses in your brain to try and hide the fact that you had found a key, and more importantly so that Dark wouldn't become suspicious...