You Belong To Me

This is how I imagined CHANYEOL in this story^

"Jongin-ah sit with me" Chanyeol said excitedly jumping a bit as he dragged the younger to the bus.

It's the second semester now, and because the seniors had the highest marks on the final exams, the school gave them a trip to a resort where they can relax for a few days as a reward.

Chanyeol's been the most excited. Jumping around and giggling loudly. He was a happy virus. Everyone loved him. Ever since he came to the school on freshmen year he started making many friends. Everyone loved he's free spirit, and careless personality.

But when a new teacher came and strictly gave Chanyeol detention for giggling loudly on his first day, scolding him for being unnecessary, Chanyeol new that it was going to be a rough year.

And he was right. He spent the whole year trying to holding anything against the teacher so he could hate him, but he was insanely attracted to the elder. From his sharp looks, dark piercing gaze, to his dominant personality Chanyeol just couldn't help but swoon on the inside.

But now that they were going to live under one roof for a few days he was so excited although Mr.Do was also coming but he couldn't care any less about him. All that matters is Mr.Byun.

"You're drooling" Jongin said. Chanyeol's eyes widened as he wiped his mouth only to find that there is nothing. He pouted as he slapped Jongin's arm hearing the younger laugh at him.

Chanyeol sighed as he looked out the window enjoying the view. He's always been nature-lover. It's gives him the peace and calmness he craves.

So when they arrived they all went in the cabin and settled, some unpacking, while some showered, they did all sort of things to settle.

They didn't do much the first night other than staying in the cabin and hanging around.

The next day though, Chanyeol was up really early which was so weird cause he's definitely not a morning person. He loves to sleep. He can sleep 70% of the day if he could but life gotta carry on.

Anyways he showered then went down and started cooking breakfast for all his cabin mates and Mr.Byun. Yes, Chanyeol was so darn lucky. Mr.Byun was the one staying in this cabin with him and his other mates. While Mr.Do had been assigned to stay in the other cabin.

He started with a simple American breakfast which consisted of eggs and bacon and pancakes for those who loved having sweets in the morning. He made an orange juice and coffee. He was a real kitchen lover so he had all this done in less than an hour.

"Wow Yeolliee" Jongin came up to him back hugging him as he watched the other setting the table. "You're making it hard for me to move" Chanyeol whined as he struggled to get rid of his friend.

"I'm just thankful" Jognin said as he kissed the others cheek. "Ew stop that, you're making me cringe" Chanyeol whinced.

Jongin just laughed as he started throwing kisses on Chanyeol's face whispering a 'you're just like my brother Muel, so cute'

They both stopped their giggling and whining, Being Jongin the one giggling and Chanyeol the latter, when they heard a throat being cleared.

"No PDA" a strict voice said.
"U-Uhm sir we're not— we're— he's like a brother" Chanyeol stuttered as they both bowed as a greeting to their teacher.

The teacher told them off with a nod as he sat down on the table. Both students set the table as Jongin went to wake the others up.

Chanyeol poured a cup of coffee for the teacher as he sat down on his chair which is the furthest away from the teacher.