Immortal Love

Baekhyun just finished drinking and was walking to his house. He sighed happily, whipping his mouth from remaining blood that dribbled down his mouth when he was feeding on an old woman.

As he was getting closer to his house he heard a high pitched yelp. He turned around sharply and searched for the cause of it. He followed his instinct and found a toddler. He bent down to reach his eye level. The toddler giggled before slapping him playfully. "Umma?" Chanyeol mumbled tilting his head questionably. Baekhyun assumed his name was Chanyeol because the silver necklace he's wearing says so. "I'm not your Umma kid, I'm Baekhyun" Chanyeol stretched his hands out towards the latter's face when he saw the other's long canines. "H-Hyung?" Chanyeol smiled, once again slapping Baekhyun playfully.

"Well I'm over 200 years older than you but okay you can call me hyung" he ruffled the toddler's hair. Chanyeol nodded obviously not understanding anything but 'okay' and 'hyung'. Baekhyun felt very small hands tug at his and soon Chanyeol was dragging him somewhere.

"Umma?" Chanyeol asked when he finally came to a stop in front of burnt furniture and ashes, "Is that your home?" Baekhyun asked, his heart shattering, feeling sorry at the though of the toddler being alone in the woods.

Chanyeol just blinked at him. Baekhyun bent down and wrapped his arms around Chanyeol. "Aww baby" he cooed, his heart aching for the kid. "On a second thought call me daddy!" he smiled and took the toddler with him home. Promising that he'll raise him up well.

2 YEARS LATER:

"Daddy can I have some ice cream please?" 4 year old Chanyeol ran around the counter tugging at Baekhyun's pants, his eyes pleading.

"No baby I'll give you some after lunch." Baekhyun smiled down at the kid before continuing chopping the vegetables.

"But I want some now!!" Chanyeol whined stomping his foot. "Yeol!" Baekhyun said sternly. Chanyeol huffed before turning around and sitting in the dinning table.

Baekhyun suddenly saw the vegetables float. he sighed. "Yeol if you don't let go there's no ice cream for a week" he saw the vegetables float up higher and heard a high pitched giggle. He sighed, reconsidering his life choices.

He dropped the knife and stood in front of his brat. "What did I jus--" he stopped, his heart swooned at the bright, loud giggle that ripped through the younger's chest.  He sighed again "You naughty little puppy" he yelled before tickling the younger without mercy. Hearing the younger's squeals and loud giggles.

He stopped when something crashed in the kitchen. "Ooppsh"Chanyeol mumbled and smiled sheepishly. Baekhyun pecked his cheeks. "My naughty little puppy" he whispered, and Chanyeol giggled before wrapping his arms around Baekhyun's neck.

Baekhyun picked him up. "Come on we have a kitchen to clean and food to cook. Wanna help daddy?" Chanyeol nodded before burying his face in Baekhyun's neck. "Will I have ice cream later?" he murmured against Baekhyun's neck.

"Yes baby, you will if you help daddy clean up". Chanyeol did and picked up the vegetables he dropped, he helped his daddy cook another meal, ate his lunch and finally got his ice cream. Baekhyun got to a conclusion that raising Chanyeol is harder than raising a whole pride of lions. But he loves him more than anything to just abandon him.

6 YEARS LATER:

Baekhyun sighed as he slowly unlocked the front door. he swears that the times he sighed the past eight years could reach up to the times he blinked. "YEOL COME DOWN HERE FOR A MOMENT" he called the 10 year old.

He went to the kitchen grabbed a red packet and gulped it down, his eyes turning red and feeling slightly energized from the treat.

He sat at the couch and waited till he heard hurried footsteps. "Don't run down the stairs" he warned, "Sorry" came the reply.