thirty

DIALING . . . YUTA 👽!
|

THE NUMBER YOU HAVE DIALED
CANNOT BE REACHED, PLEASE TRY
AGAIN LATER.

|

LEAVE VOICEMAIL FOR YUTA 👽?

YES OR NO

|

“i’m sorry if this is too cliche or gross, but i have no other choice, unfortunately. i could’ve given a letter along with the cow plushie i gave you or told you personally when you were still here but i backed out too many times.”

“i guess you can call me a coward.”

“haha! get it? cow-ard. because i gave you a cow stuffed toy? yeah, that was pretty bad, i’m sorry.”

“writing a letter sounded better.”

“anyways.”

“you told me to think about it, and i did. i knew you were waiting and i took too damn long.”

“okay.”

“you can do this, jaehee. don’t overreact.”

“yuta, loving you wasn’t a mistake, and i hope you know that. i don’t care if you think i’m just a mistake in your book, but i hope you don’t blame yourself for the things that i’ve done.”

“i want to settle everything down.”

“i’m tired, yuta. i’m sure you are, too.”

“i really love you but if we’re going to be like what we were for the past three years, then i don’t want to be in a relationship with you ever again. i’m sorry.”

“i know second chances exist for a reason, but... but i don’t think we both deserve second chances at this point.”

“we’ve fucked over each other too many times and had so many scars from them— and we’re still trying to heal. and this healing, this takes time. you won’t even have to make that much effort— you’re doing a world tour and you’ll forget easily, but it isn’t the same for my case, sadly.”

“we lost the right to second chances once we stopped holding hands and giving each other sneaky glances.”

“i don’t want you to blame yourself. god, anything but that. i don’t want you to think all of this is your fault. if we weren’t meant for each other, hey, who says we have the right to protest?”

“even if it hurts, i’m going to move on. i’m going to say your name and i won’t miss you terribly. i’m going to stop loving you— one day. and i hope the same goes for you, if you even still love me and feel the same way.”

“good luck. be safe always.”

...

|

JAEHEE 💥🌵 SENT A VOICEMAIL,
11 MINUTES LONG, SENT AT 11:11PM.

LISTEN TO JAEHEE 💥🌵’S VOICEMAIL?
YES OR NO

|

“thank you, yuta, for everything.”

DELETE YUTA 👽 FROM YOUR CONTACTS?

YES OR NO