irl x

amari sat opposite her best friend of 6 years, georgie , scrolling through her phone a small blush creeping onto her face.

"mari!! what's up with you," georgie giggles standing up and picking up one of the cushions off the couch and hitting her best friend over the head with it. amari giggled too.

"oh nothing georgie," she smiled. "just a really hot boy hitting up my dm's!" she exclaimed.

"show me!!" georgie exclaimed. amari showed a picture of lil skies. georgie's jaw dropped. "damn girl he's a hottie." amari nodded.

"he tagged his friend in my recent of us," amari sighed. it was probably some kid just looking for a hook up. although he has 1.6 million followers, he probably was looking for a hook up.

amari sighed and looked at his page once more, turning on her post notifications on for him. she got up and went out to the balcony of her and her best friends newly shared apartment and stared out to the los angeles city. it was about noon, and the sun was splitting the trees. it was beautiful weather that amari had missed.

"i want to do something," georgie pouted. amari nodded in agreement, throwing her dark locks up into a pony. a beep came from amari's phone. it was closet to georgie, she picked it up and glanced at it and smirked looking up at amari. she punched in her code and looked at whatever fascinated her. it was an instagram post.

"i know what we're doing tonight." georgie grinned.

//

authors note;

i decided to throw in a few in real life chapters to move the story along a little bit, these won't be too long so i hope that's okay😁x