Chapter 1

Tessa's PoV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Ughhhh today I'm starting high school and I don't really want to, but Charlotte said I'd better continue with my studies, at least until I am 18. Well, I'm currently 17, so a few months wont hurt nobody... right?
I got out of Will's arms and woke up from bed. I headed to the bathroom and had a shower, dried my hair and brushed it.
Then I chose my clothes and got dressed up: I wore black jeans, white nike trainers and a Hollister jumper. I was going to go downstairs to have breakfast when I suddenly felt arms around me.
"Good morning babe. Ready for high shcool?" Said Will, kissing my cheek " Not really, you know, studying is not so fun" "Well you've got friends there right? You have to look at the positive side of things: you'll se your old friends again" " Yeah and the jerks and the popular and vomitive girls too" " Tess, look, I know dealing with mundanes isn't easy, but at least you get something of your old life and you get out of here, which I'm sure you're tired of" said Will sarcastically. I turned around in his arms to face him. " I could never get tired of this place. And specially of you" Will smiled and I kissed him. " I'll miss you a lot" he said. "Oh c'mon, it'll just be seven hours" " But that's a lot of time!" I laughead and entwined my hand with his and went down to have breakfast.
Bridget had prepared eggs, bacon, bread, cereal, coffee, tea, milk and orange juice.
" Tessa! Are you excited for your first day in high school in two years?"asked Charlotte as soon as Will and I arrived " Well, I'm happy to see my friends again, but studying is not my thing" I responded. " Tessa you are so lucky! I've always wanted to go to high school!" exclaimed Cecily. " Well, I don't think that going to high school is having luck. But well, I've got to get going. See you later" I kissed Will and hugged Cecily and Sophie and then I rushed out of the Institute.
The high school wasn't far so I went walking. After 10 minutes, I finally reached the building. This brought to me so many memories! The giant school, green yard, teenagers running around like crazy ducks. I was here again. And I was ready to start high school.