Chapter 3

I entered to the cafeteria and immediately saw Mariah. We took our food and sat down ln a table
"Well Tessa, you promised me you would tell me what happened to you these past years.." Mariah said "Yeah of course" I said. I totally improvised the first that came to my head "well, I met some of my parents' old friends, that turned out to have kids of my age. We got along really quickly and my parents wanted me to go to live with them and, teach me at their home. So they lived in an odd place in London, far from here, where there was no wi-fi to call you. And the decision was so instant that I could not say bye to you. I'm sorry if you worried." "It's okay. But what I don't understand is why did you come back now?" "Well, thay're older, and they're already finished with the classes. So Charlotte, the 'mother of the group', thought it was a good idea that I came back to my old high school to continue with my studies, even if it's just this last year until 18" " Aaah so you are still living with this people? Tell me about them! How many they are?" Asked Mariah " they're actually 11. Will, Jem, Cecily, Gabriel, Gideon, Sophie, Jessamine, Bridget, Cyril, Charlotte and Henry. Oh well, and 12 if you count Henry and Charlotte's child he's not born yet, but she's 8 months pregnant" "Oh that's great! Now tell me.. is there any hot guy?" "Yep, but none of them is single. Well yeah, actually. Jem." "Is he hot?" "You could say that. But right now, he's not looking for a relationship" "Ugh, Karma. I'll never find a guy. And you? Any love interest?" "Well yeah actually" "Then tell me about him! Or her" "He's Will" "The dude living with you?" "Exactly" "And how is he? Is he good with you or do I need to flip the shit out of him?" "Hey don't worry, he's an angel. He's got black hair, dark blue eyes and he's soo hot" "Farding, huh?" "Maybe a little" I laughed "I want you to meet him!" "That'd be great! Let's see if it is that hot as you say" We continued talking until it was time for the next period: Spanish with Mrs. García. Mrs. García was a nice teacher, I remembered, and she was really good at teaching. The room where I used to do Spanish was now a Geography one, so Mariah showed me the new one, one that I had never seen. When entering, Mrs. García looked happy and surprised to see me. "Tessa! Where have you been? We've missed you a lot!" "Long story" I told her "Well don't worry, have a sit. I hope everything's okay" "Yeah everything's good, but thanks for worriyng" I smiled and she smiled back. She caught her attention on the class and started with the lesson. She helped me with the unit we were working on, since I didn't understand anything. The class finished, and me and Mariah went to geography class. It was a normal, boring class, so me and Mariah spent it talking. When maths arrived, the teacher gave to me some homework so I could put up, but I didn't understand a shit. The day finally ended and I said goodbye to Mariah before getting walking to the Institute. Will had insisted on picking me up with motorbike , but I liked walking and feeling the air onto my face. I arrived to the Institute and saw Will waiting for me at the doorframe. "Hey there princess. How was your first-not-so-first day of high school?" "He said, leaning down to kiss me and take my bag "Not bad, but tiring. I really missed my best friend Mariah. And oh, she wants to meet you!" "Is it for my charm?" "No, because you're my boyfriend and she wants to meet you" We made our way upstairs to our room and when we entered, I laid down exausted on my bed "someone needs an urgent nap" Said Will "Don't worry Will, I'm not tired. Besides I've got homework to do" "Tess, you look so tired. You can do your homework later, but right now you need to sleep" He laid next to me on our bed amd hugged me in his arms. I rested my head in his chest, feeling protected, sure, loved. He was all I needed.

Hi guys! I hope you're enyoing the story. Sorry for not publishing in long time, but I've got a lot of exams and homework. I'll do my best to update as soon as I can. And by the way, you van leave me suggestions if you want slomething to happen in the story in the
comments😉!

See you soon💗

~Martina~

The infernal devices in a mundane high schoolजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें