Chapter 2

"Pacifica !" Mabel yelled as perky as me, "We missed you!"

I run to Mabel, giving her a giant hug to know that I truly missed her. This summer will be a blast, since Dipper and Mabel are back in Gravity Falls.

"Hey Pacifica ..."

I quickly turned to Dipper whom blushed while I was in his sight.

"Hey Dipper! Dipping Dot!"

I gave him a hug and a fist bump.

He blushed quietly.

"Things have changed ever since you left Gravity Falls!" I remarked to the Mystery Twins, "No more weird things in Gravity Falls anymore, except the gnomes and Gideon."

We all laughed at my joke.

"I have school still, so...see you later?"

"Yeah, sure!" Mabel agreed, "More party time for us then! Woo!"

Dipper just stood there, blushing his face out.

He quickly answered.

"Oh, yeah, sure, Pacifica !"

I really didn't want them to leave. They just got here! I wanted to leave with them, but I couldn't. I dropped tears as they drove off to the Mystery Shack. They had just got here, and they had to leave! I wish my school had gotten out early, so I can spend time with Dipper and Mabel more often...but I have school, as usual in the mysterious Gravity Falls. I entered the school building with ease, still sad that I only met Dipper and Mabel within one minute. It's like they faded away from my touch, and I can't see them anymore. I'm yelling,

"Where are you now!? Please tell me! Where are both of you are now!?"

I entered my classroom, and sat with my friends, Delia and Bernice,  which sound like grandma names, no offense. We had a substitute, since our teacher, Ms. Bailey, wanted to go on vacation early.  They fired her.

"Okay, class, turn to page forty-five in your Social Studies text books, and answer those three questions after you read the passage..."

Now I wish my parents applied me to private school, but no...they had to be angry at the whole "Letting-the-townsfolk-in-the-mansion-thing." and put me and in a public school. Not to complaining or anything, but this school smells like sweat, feet, and barf mixed together in one.

When school was over, I hurried to the limo and asked Mr. Francis to take me to the Mystery Shack to meet Mabel and Dipper. He shook his head, and drove to the Mystery Shack. I was excited, matter of fact, beyond excited! I was elated! I was finally going to hang out with Mabel and Dipper! Finally after all school years of drama and love, I can finally get away from all of that! Well, at least the drama part.

The limo arrived at the Mystery Shack, and excitement exploded right out of me! I was squealing my heart out! Yes, yes, yes! I can finally hang out with them, yes!

I burst out the door and thanked Mr. Francis. I dashed to the Mystery Shack and knocked on the door. Wendy answered the door and said,

"What's up?"

I told her,

"Well, I'm looking for Dipper and Mabel, are they in here?" 

Then I heard the words I was looking for.

"Yeah, they're upstairs, said they was waiting for someone. Maybe you. Go check."

I walked in the house and saw Soos sweeping the floors and high fived him.

I then proceeded upstairs to see my Dipper and Mabel.