Feeling something

Ein's POV
I woke up to see that Aaron wasn't next to me, I shot up and saw that he was in the kitchen and by the smells of the food he is making pancakes with bacon, he even made me a glass of white milk (🎶milk and bacon,... milk aaand.......🎶 never mind 😅) I sat at the table Aaron quickly looked at me and then back at his plate, I noticed something was bugging him, "what's wrong??" I asked him, he was hoping I didn't notice him having something on his mind so he let put a sigh "those scars.....were they from me?" I quickly looked up at him with eyebrows furrowed "no... not all of them, remember those werewolves I was saying about.....a lot of it was from them after I got expelled and from after we had that fight in the gym..." he looked at me with guilt and sadness "but yes only a few were from you..." he looked at me and smiled only a tiny bit and then the smile went away like a flash. After we finished eating he took our plates and washed them, I saw his phone ringing and quickly told him, he came over and answered the phone "hello?" He was talking but I couldn't hear the person on the phone "but I can't do that and neither can you!" Oh boy.... "why?!" Ok something's wrong he has angeeeer..... "w-what do you mean....?" Huh? It went from anger to sadness "how did that.... oh ok I'll see when...... ok...bye....." he hung up and then flopped onto his bed, I couldn't hear anything but all of a sudden I heard.......................crying...... what happened? "A-Aaron is everything okay...?" I felt bad asking but I wanted to know to see if I could help "does everything look okay?!" Yep bad idea!! "Well no of course not I just wanted to know...." that's probably even worse "....my..................." what? Your what? "Youuurrrr.....?" He layed there in silence and then turned to face me... all I saw was his eyes all red from crying "my mum...........she's just died in a car crash........" after he said that I sat there in silence with shock and sadness..."I-I'm so sorry....god I knew I shouldn't have asked..." he quickly looked at me "no! No.... I-it's okay...... I was going to tell you anyway....." I was shocked at first cause I thought he didn't like me..... "y-you were" he looked at me again and nodded "y-yea...." I got up, walked over to him and quickly kissed him then departed to my bed without saying anything but a quick regret of that "oh god what was I thinking" i thought. I quickly looked at him and he's sitting there shocked but then only slightly and slowly let a smile creep onto his face. Heheh he looks cute... wait, did I say cute?! Oh god what is happening, though I have just noticed that every time I'm near him my heart pounds.. and I get this feeling in my stomach, am I falling for him..? I god damn knew I was Bisexual I just didn't know how to figure it out bug as it turns out....... I like Aaron...but when will I tell him.......maybe some other time but right now this isn't the time..... especially after what happened today..

Aaron's POV
So today my dad called and told me that mum died in a car crash, can my life get any better, although it kinda just did, Ein just kissed me but why am I so happy about that? Am I gaining feelings for Ein? I guess telling him one day wouldn't hurt but at the moment I just want to smile at the kiss and cry about my mum at the same time in silent and then figure when I can go home to see dad and Melissa... if Melissa is even there

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A/N
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted this for a while I have been busy doing the other books and so I quickly finished this one for you all, also keep in mind that there might be a few make-out warnings, perhaps a smut warning and also be prepared for a rape warning in this from after Aaron comes home....I will give you a quick brief on who it is.....now I know this ain't true but remember it's a fanfic....it's Aaron's dad from getting drunk raping Aaron.... sorry I don't know why it came to my head I just thought it would put some drama into this. Anyway guys let me know what you think and I will see whether I can post next chapter soon.. ok
Bye wolf pack~!