Part 1

(Embers POV)

       Well this isn't how I expected my day to go. I'm stuck in the janitors closet with my ex. Della Marie.

      "Ember! I hate you!" Della whisper screamed at me while looking out the key hole. 

      Me being me, I had dragged Della into the closet with me to make out. She may be my ex but I can't resist. Anyway the names Ember Wolf. I'm a 5'8 bi female and a social outcast. The hot girl in front of me is Della Marie. She's a 5'4 bi female with a hella good body and is apart of the popular kid group.

     I had sat down a little while ago, tired or standing. The janitors closet was fairly good spaced, but Della's ass was still in my face.

      This brings back memories, I thought to myself. Memories of when she would pretend to look over at a book on the library shelf just so she could put her ass in my face while I was trying to read on the floor.

     "Well if you hate me so much why would you agree to come into the janitors closet with me?"I smirked knowing that even in the dark she was blushing. 

     "S-shut up Ember! I only did this for you! I could tell you needed it!" Della whirled around glaring down at me. "Besides its not like anyone else would makeout with you!" 

        Anger boiled in my chest. "Then why dont you finish the job!" I glared up at her. In truth she hadn't even started. Before we even started I heard the lock click in the door.

      "FINE!" She yelled before straddling my hips. Her lips pressed hot aginst mine, looping my arms around her waist . I slid my toung on her bottom lip, asking for entrance which she allowed, moving her toung greedily with mine.

       I felt her hand's go to the buttons on my red plaid shirt. Della unbuttoned it quickly tossing it next to me. I savored the taste of her sweet, strawberry flavored lips as she lied me down on the floor, separating out lips. Warmth flooded through me. My crush and ex was straddling my hips, I felt her hand's glide up my body and under my black lace bra. A light sound of tennis shoes running down the hall warned me to cover my face. So I did. I grabbed my shirt and threw it over my face in one swift move.

     Della giggled and I heard her shirt drop next to my head. "Your missing the show!" As soon as the words left her lips the door burst open and a light kept flashing over and over.