Part 2

(Della's POV)

     I took my shirt off and dropped it by Ember's head hoping she would switch shirts and put mine over her face. I may have broken up with her, but the feelings where still their. I heard the door fly open and I turned around staring at the camera taking pics of me and Ember. Shit was all I thought as the camera person ran back down the hall. 

     "Why didn't you tell me Ember?!" I felt like slapping her! I whipped the shirt off of her face.

     She stared up at me wide eyed as her eyes went to my red lace bra. "I thought you heard." Her cheeks turned red as I brought my hands back to her hips.

     "Well I guess I better finish my job since everyone will know by tomorrow that..." I waved a hand in-between us. "This happened." God Ember looked so good beneath me. I slid my hands back under her bra. Embers cheeks flamed. 

    "OMG DELLA!" Someone cried behind me. I wasn't dating anyone so can't be a heart broken girl. I turned around slowly to see my best friend sera behind me.

(Embers POV) 

    Sera stood behind Della, looking shocked. Her perfectly manicured hands where covering her mouth.  I knew that sera liked Della so just to spite her I pulled Della down for another kiss. To my surprise she kissed back. 

    Pulling away , Sera was glaring at me. I smirked. This was going to be fun. I may be broken up with Della, but I still liked to play with the people that like her. 

     I grabbed my shirt pushing Della off me walking out buttoning up my shirt, but not after giving Della a full view of my torso and chest. She blushed a full crimson. I walked out buttoning the top button and brushing past Sera. 

                                                      (couple hours later) 

    I was walking down the hall when I got a text from Della.

                                                       Sorry for the closet need

                                                                to talk 2 u 

  I texted back almost immediately

                                                   It's fine. What do u want 2 talk about? 

   Her reply was almost instant and what it said sent me into over drive.

                                                   What color bras u wear

                                                       and about u and me