POV Alice

I'm not sure what the Chesire cat actually told me.Something about the Mad Hatter.He can take me home to the Surface again but I actually don't want to go amongst mad people.I've seen enough nonsense.Why do I keep being lost? I know one thing for sure, that I'll never jump in a rabbit hole ever again. I opened my eyes and I see a sign saying "mad teaparty over there". Well if there's a Mad Hatter he would probably be there.I see multiple animals singing and dancing with their cups of tea.How curious. Including that weird White rabbit , if I didn't follow him I wouldn't be here in the first place.And that Chesire cat dances next to him and there's a man dancing in the middle, that must be THE Mad hatter, I feel sudden anxiety of this weird looking man, he kind of looks like a clown wearing a huge hat. I feel tears rolling down my cheek. "I'm so lost, can someone please help me!? I'm looking for the Mad hatter, but I'm so scared." "That's me , dear". He says. He has a kind of evil grin, he really gives me the shivers. "Come join our mad tea party." "B-but I want to go to the Surface again, I live there and I really miss my big sister and my cat Dinah." I suddenly hear all the animals whispering about the Surface. I really try not to panic."You shouldn't go to the Surface , normal people live there. They have no imagination, that makes them dangerous." Says the Mad hatter with that weird grin again! "Here's a cup of tea dear." The tea smells a bit weird. I take a little sip and it tastes extremely sweet. I hear the Mad hatter laughing."We can't have a crisis right now dear, my schedule is pretty full." "I-I feel like going crazy, this isn't real." "Oh dear it is, but you know we can't really have a NORMAL person at our MAD teaparty, I think you're going to feel a bit more mad in a few seconds." And there's that DAMN grin again. Suddenly everything starts turning and the music gets louder and suddenly pink elephants appear, am I tripping? What's happening? I am completely bonkers. Is this what going mad feels like? I hear the voice of the White rabbit screaming: " Someone get the Queen, this is not legal, we should've brought the girl home to the Surface or we will lose our heads!" "No not THE Queen, not our heads!" All animals are starting to scream.I see that the White rabbit is running away. "Well, if he tells it's the fault of the Mad hatter, we will keep our heads.We're not allowed to feed drugs to a NORMAL CHILD." "We have an alibi if we all go inside to pretend to get the cookies out of the oven." Says Chesire cat. "Am I on drugs?"I asked and then the Mad hatter walks towards me. and he rips my heart out of my body, the last thing I saw was his sinister smile as he crushes my heart to dust with his bare hand and then everything turns black....