Chapter 2:

(Brianna^^)

"What?" Briana asked setting her sandwich down.

"I'm late, Briana. My period is late," I panicked. She just opened and closed her mouth.

"You need a pregnancy test," Briana said shooting up from her seat, grabbing my hand, pulling me out of the kitchen towards the front door.

"Tyler let's go. Casey needs a pregnancy test," She called out before opening the door, running out, pulling me with her.

We got in the car, seeing Tyler run out of the house.

~~~~~~

Right now me, Tyler, and Briana are running around the store looking for the test.

Briana pulled me down the last aisle, us both looking left and right as we ran.

"Found it!" I heard her yell.

"Which one do we get?" Tyler asked.

"I don't know. I've never done this before. Let's just grab a couple," I replied.

We all grabbed 2 each. Oh god help me now. We ran back to the front of the store and we all waited in line. When it was my turn the teenage girl, who was around my age looked at the test and then back up at me.

"What?" She shook her head, scanning my items.

"$18.74," I handed her a 20 dollar bill.

"Keep the change," I said running out of the store, Briana and Tyler not far behind. I kept running until I reached the car, yanking the door open getting inside.

~~~~~~

When we pulled up into the driveway. I jumped out of the car, running to the front door. I stopped realizing this isn't my house and I have no key to unlock the door. I turned around and yelled.

"Briana, run your ass over here and open the damn door," she didn't run, she just kept walking slowly to the door. I huffed and turned back around.

She mad it to the door and stuck the key in, turning it so it unlocked. As soon as she turned the handle, I pushed the door open and ran in, straight to the bathroom. I hurried into the bathroom, slamming the door when I walked in.

~~~~~~

I took all six tests, washing my hands after.

"Briana, Tyler come here and wait with me!" I yelled through the door.

They barged into the bathroom not even a minute later. Tyler sat on the tub, I sat next to him, and Briana sat on the toilet.

"We have to wait 3 minutes," Briana said looking down at the test box. She set it down on the counter.

UGH

We sat there in silence, until the 3 minutes were up.

"Casey I Just want you to know that if they are positive, we will be here for you," Tyler suddenly said.

"Thanks," I replied quietly.

All right this is it. These tests are gonna determine my future.

I peeked over the counter and froze. They were all positive. I scanned over them one more time, making sure I was seeing clearly.

Positive(+)

Positive(+)

Positive(+)

Positive(+)

Positive(+)

Positive(+)

"Casey, what does it say?"

"I'm pregnant," I said quietly feeling tears come to my eyes.

____________________________________________________________________

sorry its short

ashes XOXO

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©