Blue Eyed Intruder

You were quite surprised when the handsome man with blue eyes started showing an interest in you. His name was James. You knew from Tina's smirk and all of the times that she'd passed by you when you two were together, but you liked him.

You fell into the familiar pattern with him, but this time it was different. Something was still missing, but you felt a little more. That's what you thought as you woke up next to him in the morning and didn't immediately kick him out.

You pulled on a silky, sheer robe and got up to make breakfast, considering letting him stay, at least for breakfast. You didn't notice the presence behind you.

*******

Newt stumbled out of his case, where he'd fallen asleep. He couldn't remember if he'd gone in with the intent to work, or if he'd gone in with the intent to escape the unwanted visitor in his apartment, and the unwanted noises and he'd just started working and complaining to his creatures, but he'd fallen asleep down there in the couch and now he was hungr- He stopped cold as he approached the kitchen and saw you.

He froze, taking in the sight. You were standing there in a sheer nightgown and he could see you. Your body. Your skin, looking so soft and supple. The curves of your ass and your thighs. He could see all the way up your legs and down your back, only covered by the dewy layer of fabric. You turned slightly and he could see the smooth skin of your stomach and the slope of your breasts. He felt his body heating up and his pants tightening as he thought of all the things he wanted to do. To reach out and touch and feel your soft skin and hold you in his arms and kiss-

He hadn't realized he was stepping forward, until he stopped as someone brushed by him. He looked at the man, handsome by most women's standards, and shirtless. The man strode into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around Y/N. His Y/N.

This man wrapped his arms around you and kissed your neck. He did exactly what Newt had wanted to do. An unfamiliar feeling roared within him.

"Excuse me. I am not in the mood for strangers in my home right now. I'm not in the mood for these PDA scenes-just...get out." Newt said.

The man was startled and he went to Y/N's room. When he came out, he was fully dressed. He waved at Y/N and exited.

Y/N turned to him.

"What the hell was that?" you asked.

Newt just ran his hands through his hair and sunk to the kitchen table, overwhelmed by the mix of emotions, but among them was relief. The guy was gone. He had dodged a bullet. You weren't with someone else...but as he remembered your face two years ago, as he remembered walking away from you, it dawned on him that he had no right to be relieved. He felt guilty as he ate the breakfast you had started cooking for the other man.