1.3

"Hey!" I smiled and waved at Patrick in the halls. "Sooo, hows everything going?" I shrugged. "Brendon has a surprise for you after school! Ok coolio!" And with that Patrick skipped off.

I tried to catch up with him but the bell rung and my class was in the hallway over. I sighed and shrugged it off.

~*~

Once school was over my heart was beating really fast. Is everyone looking at me?

"You ok?" I jumped when Spencer put his hand on my shoulder. "What's wrong?" Spencer wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

Brendon has a "surprise" for me

"Oh! I sure hope it's a kiss on the lips!" I slapped Spencer's arm but still blushed. In my head that's what I hoped it was too. But I would never admit to something like that.

Ok Spencer.

I smiled widely making my way to my locker. That's when Spencer abandoned my side. I turned and saw him wrap his arm around Jon's waist and kiss his cheek. I smiled but shook my head.

"RYAN!" Brendon slammed my back and my body shook with the sudden impact. Then Brendon wrapped his arms around my shoulder until my knees stopped shaking. I blushed and leaned into my locker taking a breath. "Sorry I didn't even think about that. You'll still getting over surgery, I am so sorry!" Brendon leaned in and laughed, like a laugh of relief. I smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

It's ok

"Good, geez." Brendon blushed and put his hand on my back and took my back off the locker and grabbed my book from my open locker. "Let me carry your stuff." I shook my head as Brendon took my backpack off.

You really don't have to! You have your stuff!

Brendon ignored my crazy hand movements and grabbed my backpack, binder, and three textbooks. He balanced them quite nicely as we walked out of the school.

"Didn't know you moved on so fast Urie!" I blushed and Brendon nudged me to keep walking.

"Soooo, ready for your surprise?" I bit my lip but still nodded. "Great! It's in my garage!" My nose crinkled and Brendon laughed. "It's ok, I'm not gonna kidnap you." I smiled and nodded. I wasn't worried about that, I was worried about what this 'surprise' is.

~*~

Brendon unlocked his front door. He had set my books down in the process, so I leaned down and picked them up much to Brendon's dismay.

"We're home!" Brendon called out. I smiled and saw two kids sitting on the couch. That's when two more kids races down the stairs.

"BRENDON TELL NATALIE TO GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!" My eyes widened as the kid started yelling at Brendon.

"BRENDON TELL NATE TO GIVE ME MY HOMEWORK BACK!" The girl yelled to the boy.

"NOT UNTIL I GET ANSWERS!"

"Where the hell is mom?!" Brendon yelled and the two boys on the couch turned around.

"She has a late shift tonight." One of the boys said before turning his attention back to the tv and good in front of him.

"And all of you can't sit down and-wait, where's Andy?" Brendon dropped his bag.

"Right here!" Then a kid probably in 5th grade came out of the bathroom with marker all over his face. I smiled and hugged my jacket closer to my chest. "Dad said he would be back at 7." The little kid: Andy smiled. Brendon laughed and patted the kids head.