Brothers can be lovers (Stridercest)

Hanging out at the Lalonde house my have not been the best thing ever to do. It so happened the oldest Lalonde sister spiked the Striders drinks which she believed to be the best choice of her life. The oldest Strider was trying to flirt with the sisters mother, but failing do to the alcohol.

"Ok mister 'cool guy', I think it's time you three get home," Mom Lalonde said, beginning to walk Bro Strider out the door, Rose taking Dave and Roxy taking Dirk.

"This was the best thing I've done in my whole life time," Roxy smiled at the drunk Striders and her mother and sister. Rose just glared at her sister And carful push Dave into the backseat of the car. Roxy led Dirk to the other side and pushed him in, slamming the door.

"ROXY! Be carful," the young Lalonde scolded. Roxy rolled her eyes and skipped back inside. Rose just huffed, "have a safe trip Mom. Goodbye boys."

"Have fun with your hangovers," Roxy yelled before running back into the house. Rose ran back inside to chase her sister as Mom Lalonde pulled out of her driveway.

~time skip~

"Please drink water boys," Mom Lalonde said before walking out of the door, shutting it and locking it with her spare key. Dirk turned to Dave and pinned him up against the wall, kissing him deeply. The alcohol mixing in their mouths.

"Hey," Bro said, pushing Dirk off Dave and pinning the older to the wall. "Don't start a- *hic* anything without me."

Bro kissed his older brother deeply as Dave took off his shades, throwing them to the side. Bro and Dirk both took off their shades, throwing them somewhere in the room. Dave slid between his two older brothers and got on his knees, facing Bro.

"C- *hic* come on, let's do this in a better place," Bro smirked and pulled Dirk and Dave upstairs to the spare bedroom.

As the door shut, Bro started kissing Dirk again, slipping his tongue into his mouth as Dave got back down on his knees. Dave stroked the hard rock in Bros and Dirks pants making both men moan slightly.

He pulled both of the older men's pants down along with their boxers. He took Dirks cock in his mouth and Bros in his hand.

   "W- *hic* we're drunk- ah~ aren't we," Dirk tried to get out but failed do to the younger Strider and the alcohol. "Honestly, you two are more drunk then me," Bro smirked, pulling at Dave's hair making him moan.

"A-Ah~ Shit~," Dirk moaned as he cam in his younger brothers mouth. Dave removed his mouth to gaze up at Dirk, lust filled eyes.

"Gah~," Dave moaned as Bro pulled on his hair to face him. He hooked a collar with a chain to Dave and pulled on it.

"A-Ah~," Dave moaned as Bro placed two fingers in Dave's mouth, him swirling his tongue around his older brothers finders. Bro pulled on the chain so he was sitting up on his knees.

Dirk came up behind Dave and pulled his pants and boxers down, getting a clear view on Dave's nice ass. Dirk slid into Dave slowly.

"A-ah~ Fucking h-hell~," Dave moaned out, making Bros finger fall out of his mouth.

   "Look at me," Bro demanded but Dave's eyes stayed close. Bro growled and started kissing, biting and sucking on Dave's sweet spot.

   "W- Ah~ What the h-hell Bro," Dave moaned out. Bro pulled away to lock orange and red orbs together.

   "Listen to daddy when he gives orders next time," Bro growled and kissed his younger sibling deeply.

Dave's moans filled the air as Dirk climaxed inside of him. Bro smirked and stood up, slipping on his boxers and jeans.

"Come on. Get dress," Bro smirked and threw on his shirt. Dirk stood up and pulled at Dave's chain.

"Go take a fucking shower," Dirk said before pushing Dave into the bathroom and getting dressed himself.

~time skip~

   Dave woke up with a split ass headache. He growled and sat up and walked downstairs to find Bro and Dirk face first on the couch.

   "What the hell happened last night," Dave asked, walking into the kitchen to grab some water.

    "We fucked," Bro said, glancing up at Dave before falling face first on the floor.

   "Ya. What the fuck," Dirk asked.

   "And this is when I go fucking die in a fire," Dave said before falling face first on the stairs.