DreamTale X Reader

*Warning-No sexual content in this one, sorry peoples. I can't ruin my precious child!*

Your P.O.V.

You walked through the Dreamtale au. You hadn't really been here before so it was all kinda new. You knew nobody here either. The Dreamtale au was a bit different from all the others. The tree they talked about should be around here. It's the origin of how Nightmare!Sans and Dream!Sans came to be, you think. That's what you've heard from other monsters. There was a tree with golden fruits to represent the positive emotions of the world and then there was pitch black fruits to represent the negative emotions of the world. There were two brothers to tend to these fruits. But one day, the brother that tended the dark fruits tried to care for one his brothers fruits and failed. The tree wilted because of this and people chased him with intend to kill. In desperation ate a negative fruit and became powerful at the price of good. He killed the monsters and humans following him and became Nightmare!Sans. In grief, his brother ate a golden fruit and then became Dream!Sans. They fought. But that's all you know of the story. You'd heard it around. If you were to ever run into Nightmare!Sans, run. Run for your life and hope he doesn't catch you. Dreamtale was the source of everyone's feelings, it was destroyed on some parts though because of the fight and what Nightmare!Sans did to all the people and monsters. You shook the thought from your head and continued walking and looking around. You felt as if someone was watching, you quickly turned only to come face to face with the protector of dreams himself, Dream!Sans. 

"What brings you here?" He asked.

"Uhm..." You stuttered nervously.

"First time here?" he asked. You nodded slowly and he nodded in return. There was suddenly a shriek in the distance.

"I would show you around but I can't. I'm a little busy right now. You'd better go. Now." He said looking around. You wanted to protest and offer him some help with whatever was in the distance, you couldn't do much but at least someone would have his back in fighting whatever was in the distance. But you didn't get the chance before Dream!Sans kissed you gently, shocking you into silence. His staff then glowed and before you knew it, you weren't in Dreamtale anymore, but you'd give anything to go back and make sure Dream!Sans would be okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayyyy! Yo! Just a week and another update! I ALMOST forgot about Dream!Sans but remembered. By the way, have you guys figured out who the mystery person is from Chesstale? Comment your answers, it will be revealed soon. Peace!

P.S. Okay everyone. Just a question here. I'm being extremely serious. What do you do if you hear voices in your head. Each has a name. Elaine, Rose, Echo, Wave, Scar and Kingston. I may be crazy but that's okay, I guess.