Part 1

I don't own haikyuu if I did hinata would have joined seijoh in season 2 

so anyway this is an omegaverse and in my version all the characters can shift into wolves at will and they can also have there wolf ears and tails out or just the ears the same shade of color of there hair or darker 

***********************************************************************************************

A boy with ginger hair is running down the stair in a gymnasium, he is followed by two of his best friends and three first years. The ginger burst open the door and inhales deeply.                                   

"The air smells of air salonpas!" Hinata Shouyo a young omega said, with his ginger wolf ears perked and tail waging                                

"Shou-chan, couldn't you have waited a couple of minutes" Izumi Yukitaka another omega panted , Shouyo turned and saw his team panting and gave them an apologetic look                                

 "Sorry guys i just got really excited" Said Shouyou, his ears lowered a little bit and his tail stopped wagging  

"yeah we can tell your ears and tail popped out" Kouiji Sekimukai an alpha said, he, Izumi and two of the first years who are Kawashima and Suzuki (same name as my mom's car brand)had there ears and tails hidden.                                                     

"It's fine, senpai" one of the first year named Mori who is a beta said with his brown ears perked and tail waging slightly Shouyo grinned at him and ruffled his hair.                 

 "I'm glad your first years decided to you the volleyball club now we can play" Shouyu said,          

"Yeah let win this" Kouji said. Someone behind them scoffed, Kouji turned ready to yell when he saw the a couple of freakishly tall middle schoolers he ever saw. Kouji, Izumi and the first years looked freaked out, there ears and tails popped out in fright while Shouyo looked indifferent he knows  taller people, then they heard some people whispering and they looked around.             

"Hey aren't they the Kitagawa Daiichi volleyball club?" A man said

"Oh yeah they are, and isn't that Kageyama Tobio the genius setter? " His friend said                          

"Did you see there there opponent?" One of the referees said                                                                          

"Yeah there gonna get crushed" the other referee said. 

Shouyo looked at his team and saw the unsure looks in team and as team captain it was his job to reassure his team and that is what he did.

"Hey dont let it get to you ok ignore what they say ok?" Shouyo reassured them. They smiled at him and nodded determinedly. They began to stretch when Shouyo said he was going to the bathroom. He made it to the bathroom when he was about to open the door he heard some boys talking and looked behind him and saw the Kitagawa jersey and saw a couple of first years in the water fountain filing up water bottles.

"Did you see are opponent? We are so going to win this without a doubt." Said a brunette to his friends

"Yeah they should just give up now. I haven't even heard of Yukigaoka before" Said one of his friends, they started to laugh. Shouyo grew a tick  mark and went behind them. The first years froze and looked behind them to see a smiling sweetly Shouyu with the darkest aura behind him.

"Did you say something about my team. You first years need a lesson about respecting other schools." Shouyou said with a deceiving sweet voice. Then all of a sudden they heard a voice down the hall. They turned there heads and they saw Kageyama Tobio down the hall.