2 6

F L A S H B A C K

When I came out of the bathroom, Jack was laying in the bed, already asleep, although it is only 6:00. I laid down next to him and stayed there for a few more minutes before Madison comes into our room bawling her eyes out.

---

Y/N'S POV

"Madison, what's wrong?" I asked, sitting up from my spot on the bed. She ran over to the bed and cried harder as I hugged her. She didn't answer my question for a while. Her sobs got louder. Her body got tighter.

Jack, being the deep sleeper that he is, finally woke up after five minutes of Madison's sobs. "What's wrong...?" He asked tiredly.

"She won't say..." I look down at Madison and hug her tighter. Jack wraps his arms around us both and we sat like that for a good five to seven minutes listening to Madison cry.

She wiped her eyes and sniffled. She sat all the way up and said, "okay, I'm ready..."

"Okay. Just first let me ask you this question." Jack said, "Did JJ break up with you or do something stupid?"

"U-Umm..." She stuttered, looking down at her legs.

"What the frick did he do?!" Jack clenched his jaw and started getting really angry.

"Jack, calm down. It's really not that big of a deal." She wiped away a tear.

"You're crying aren't you?! This is obviously a big deal! You never cry!! The only times I saw you cry while we were together was when you were on your period or if we were watching those chick-flicks!! Madison, this is a huge freaking deal and if you don't tell me what he did, I'll just go to him myself!" Jack stood up, raising his voice.

"It's nothing, Jack!" And with that, he stormed out the door and walked to Johnson and Madison's hotel room.

"So, what did he do?" I asked, turning to Madison.

She swallowed and told me, "He said 'You would have such a good body if you worked out.'" She started bawling her eyes out once again and I pulled her into a hug. We sat there until Jack came back into the room.

His jaw was still clenched and when he came back in, Johnson was yelling at him for something. I couldn't tell what they were talking about because he stopped yelling whenever he saw me and Madison. I was mentally punching him in the face right now.

"Madison, I will ask one more time. What. Did. He. Do?!" Jack yelled.

Madison sniffled ams wiped away a tear. She looked at me and I really didn't want to say, so I pulled out my phone and texted him the words "He said 'you would have such a good body if you worked out'"

As soon as his phone went off, he read the message. He threw his phone down and ran over to JJ. He punched him right in the jaw.

They have been friends since kindergarten, but you wouldn't be able to tell the way that Jack is fighting him right now. Me and Madison tried to get them off of each other, but their strength was much larger than ours. So I called Hayes and Nash. "Hayes! Get your brother and come to my hotel room! NOW!" I yelled, and hung up.

"Guys, get off of each other!!" Madison cried. "JACK!" Not my Jack. She was yelling at Johnson.

"JACK FINNEGAN GILINSKY!!!" I yelled as Hayes ran through the door, still dripping wet and wearing his swimsuit. He was greeted by madison and i yelling at Jack and Jack to get off of each other. There were people outside of our hotel rooms, fans I guess, video taping them from their phones. Hayes pulled Johnson away from Jack and Madison and I got Jack away from Johnson.

"JACK! What were you thinking?!!"

"He's not going to say that about anyone. Whether it be Madison, you, or anyone on this earth. He will NOT say that to another human being." He clenched his jaw and looked over to the fans recording them. "Did they record that?" He looked down at his feet in shame.

"I think so. And when that gets out, you're in trouble, Jack. So's J."

"It was worth it."

"Jack! How can you even say that. He's your best friend. He's been your best friend since KINDERGARTEN!! That's like THIRTEEN YEARS, JACK!!"

"I think I know how long I've been friends with him. But my best friend would never say that. I don't know who he even is anymore. Madison. Your body is fine. You don't need to work out. If he doesn't like you for who you are, then dump him. Oh PLEASE dump him. You can stay with us for the rest of the tour for all I care. He doesn't deserve a woman like you. You're smart, kind, pretty. And he's just a jerk."

"We know you love him. You might hate him right now, but Jack. You love him. He's your best friend!" Madison cried.

"No. I don't. And no. He's not." Jack walked over to the bed and laid down again.

"Need a place to stay?" Hayes asked Madison. I was standing awkwardly with my arms crossed debating on whether I should stay with Madison to comfort her or stay with Jack to comfort him.

"Yeah. Please. If you guys don't mind?"

"No, of course not! Come on." He put his hand on her shoulder and they walked out the door after I gave them both a hug.

I went to lay back down with Jack and I took a picture of Jack while he was sleeping and posted it on my Instagram.

Y/U/N: Okay, I love him and all, but he's got to cut down the fights

Y/U/N: Okay, I love him and all, but he's got to cut down the fights. 😖 @jackgilinsky

User1: Saw the video of him fighting J. What the heck?!
User2: why did he fight Johnsonnnn?? @jackgilinsky @jackjohnson
jackgilinsky: okay, I had a very good reason. I'll explain soon, promise.
jackjohnson: my face hurts.
jackgilinsky: j, I will fight you again. I'm not scared.
Y/U/N: Guys. Stop. G, you're not going anywhere and I'll be sure of it!
madisonbeer: guys, don't freak out. Jack cut down the fights bro. J, I need to talk to you.
jackjohnson: oh great. 😶