19. On Your Own In The Real World

Scarlett's POV

Spring Break was around the corner, and almost everyone in the whole school was going back to there castles and homes. But I din't want to back to Arendelle. I wanted to be at the school alone.

I went back to my dorm after saying bye to everyone. I grabbed my cape and rapped it around me and put the hood up, and when I looked in the mirror, I looked like Cerise.

I walked down the hall when I ran into something, or someone. I was pretty sure I was the only one that stayed at school. I acted before I thought, and hit the thing with my ice powers.

Raven's POV

I was lurking around the halls of the school, everyone in the school left so I was alone. I don't know why I was wearing my cloak of invisibility, but I was. I turned around and was walking backwards, until I ran into something that was light blue. It threw a snowball at me, so I reacted fast, a little to fast. I forgot that DARK MAGIC + SNOW= UNKNOWN DANGER. I don't know what the UNKNOWN DANGER is, but the DANGER part made me scared.

The ice force was growing stronger, until I realized the only person that could bend ice was Scarlett. Then I saw a flash of platinum blonde hair. It was Scarlett.

"Scarlett!" I screamed. But when we put the magic off a big bang went through out the entire school.

Scarlett's POV

I realized the thing was Raven, then stoped. And then this bang went though the entire school. It was weird. But at least I wasn't fighting a evil sorceress. And we could be weird together.

We're the only two that really have dangerous powers. So I didn't really know how that would go if we started fighting. But after 2 weeks of owning the school to ourselves, watching cheesy movies, playing Just Dance, and singing along to Tailor Quick songs, we forgot about it.

But right when every single student came back to school, another bang happened right before we went back to our dorms.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

I woke up the next morning, still in my dorm, but it wasn't MY dorm. My blanket was bright red. I hate the color red. And the walls were white. Cam and Jay weren't in the room, either were there beds. Only me and Bella were in the room.

"Bella? Are you up?" I asked. She rolled over and sat up.

"Where are we? My blanket was yellow yesterday," Bella asked.

"I'm not sure, but This feels weird to me, lets go find Madame Baba Yaga, she knows everything about wicked spells." I said and walked toward my endless closet.

"AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

"What's wrong?!?" Bella asked.

"My endless closet, isn't endless! And all of my clothes are white and purple! Seriously! Not a little blue?"

"Wait where are my designer boots? And my fake fur vest?"

"This doesn't seem right..."

"Lets just change and find Baba Yaga."

"Yeah... this is getting really weird."

We walked through the white halls, and ran into panicking Briar. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"No! I can't find a pair of heels anywhere! And Ashlynn is going crazy with only white flats to wear." She said running away.

30 minutes later we ran into Baba Yaga finally, but she wasn't flying on her stool, and there were no beads tied to her hair. "Girls! Why aren't you in Home Eck?" She said.