When he realizes he loves you

Sorry these are bad (mostly Greg's). if you want me to redue anything because its 'not you' I can make another one w/different personalities. (If anyone actually reads these)

Greg: "I don't want to talk about it" Greg said after a mission.
"Okay, but in order for you to feel better you need to talk about it with somebody, if its not me then Ed?
"I'll be fine"
"Alright, your decision, just trying to help" you walk away
3 days later- Why does she always have to be right?

Ed: you were being weird with Spike. He didn't understand how you could be so serious and a badass at one point and be silly and weird at another. He loved that.

Sam: you were talking with a boy who he guessed was trying to kiss you. You gave him sass and punched him right in the face. He loved from that point forward.

Spike: he watched you talk with a young girl who was scared of heights but needed to go down with a parachute from a burning plane. You were making her feel calm and giving her hope and soon she was laughing. You helped her to be excited to go parachuting. He loved your patience and kindness.

Wordy: he was watching you with a patient, he saw that you made the patience happy and feel calm. You also gave tough love to make sure people were keeping up with there therapy and vitamns. He loved you for that.