chapter 2- do you like ducks?

I looked down at the floor, 'i'm so sorry, i honeslty didn't mean too. im such a clutz' i apologetically say to the boy. He cupped his hand under my chin and tipped my head up so i was looking at him, 'you're not a clutz, you just dont feel well right now your feelings are as up and down as a rollercoaster. So please for me come back to my house?' oh god his voice turns me on. He laughed, why is he laughing? he leant forward and whisperd into my ear 'well, you did just say my voice turns you on so i thought it was funny, why, am i not aloud to laugh now or does that turn you on as well?' my cheeks grew pink, 'oh god, didnt say that out loud did i? im such an idiot' i half jokingly spoke whilst looking down at the floor.

'Okay, you are so cute when you blush. now i really must go, i kind or really badly smell right now and my mum wants me to get home as shes my lift so do you want to come to mine or not?' well that escalated quickly.

'urm yeaah sure i guess, but if you dont mind i did just faint about 10-15 minuets ago so would your mum mind taking me to the hospital?' i quietly spoke.

-Harveys pov-

'um yeah i guess, thats fine i wouldnt really want you fainting again, i guess?' im such an asshole, why cant i just be nice for once.

'Harvey stead get your ass in those changing rooms now and change, we need to take Lucy to the hospital now hurry up boy' shouted my mother. She is such a lovely person but at times she just gets so naggy. I ran into the changing room with only one thing on my mind 'get changed fast and pray to god that Lucys alright'.

'Hey Harv, hows that girl?' shouted one of the players

'Yeah man i saw that as well, what happened? is she alright?' shouted another

'Yeah, my mum and me are taking her to the hospital...' i was interupeted by another player

'where the fucks her mum?' he shouted

'um yeah about that, once Lucy woke up her mum started shouting at her telling her shes useless, an attention seaker, a piece of shit, and that she doesnt want her in her life.' i replied nervously waiting for thier responses

'dude, that is messed up' replied another player

oh god they didnt even know the half of it.

i quickly ran out ofthe changing room, as soon as i got out i couldn't find Lucy or my mum anywhere. I checked my phone too see if i had any missed calls luckily it was a text from my mum telling me shes outside.

-Lucy's pov-

I sat in the car with Harvey's mum, he was taken forever so I decided to break the ice with Harvey's mum.

"Thank you Mrs Stead so much for taking me to the hospital and letting me stay round."