( Part 8 )

"Y/n POV"

I was walking around but I was lost. I said "Great! Lost in college on the first day". I took my phone out but it was dead. I continued walking around & I saw the boys with Jinhwan. I said "Are you kidding me..?!". I walked to another direction & I was still lost. I saw Chanwoo walking around & I said "At least not Jinhwan. But I have no other choice". I came up to him & I said "Chanwoo ah~~". He turn to me & he asked "Hm?". I said "Can you help me find my dorm?". He asked "Where is your dorm?". I said "That is what I don't know😅".

He giggled at me then Yunhyeong said from behind "Chanwoo?". We both turn around & Yunhyeong said "Oh, you should be in your dorm, right Minnie?". I sighed & I said "Ne, now I need help. Don't you dare tell Jinhwan I came up to you guys". They said "Of course not, only for our Minnie". I giggled & they started walking. I ran up to them & I said "You know where is my dorm?". Yunhyeong said "Umm... yeah. We just went there". I said "Then how did Chanwoo didn't know?!".

Chanwoo said "I was just kidding! How can you not know where is your dorm?". I said "Well, I was just new here! What else would you think?". Yunhyeong said "We're here". I was standing in front of my dorm & I said "Oh, thanks". They said "No problem". I went inside & Hyuna asked "How are you feeling now Y/n?". I said "I'm fine. Let's just finish unpacking!". They said "Let's buy coffee!!". I smiled & I said "Yeah! But first! I'll just take a quick shower". They nodded & I took some clothes from my closet. I took a shower & this is what I wore.

They were waiting for me outside of the dorm

They were waiting for me outside of the dorm. I went out of the room & they said "You ready?". I turn to them & I nodded. They smiled & we went out. We were now in the coffee shop & I said "Um... unnie?". Rose said "Yeah?". I said "I forgot to bring my wallet...". Then Jinhwan came out of no where said "I'll treat you". I said "No thanks. I'm fine". I pushed him a bit & I went beside Hyuna. Jinhwan frowned & he left. Hyuna said "One Hazelnut Macchiato, One Caramel Macchiato, & One plain coffee". She paid for our orders.

The three of us took a seat & I got a message from Eun unnie. She said
"Y/n? How are you? Did you find your dorm?". I said "I'm fine, yes I found my dorm. Someone helped me". She asked "Who?". I replied "You don't need to know". She said "One of the boys?". I didn't reply back & Hyuna took our drinks. She gave me the Hazelnut Macchiato & the Caramel to Rose. Me & Rose smiled & Hyuna smiled back. I stared at my drink then Rose & Hyuna asked as they took a sip of their drink "Are you okay?".

I said as I took a sip of my drink "I'm fine". I sighed & Rose said "You're not fine Y/n. Tell me the truth". I kept quiet & Hyuna said "Is it Jinhwan again?". I slightly nodded & she held my hand. She said "Forget about him...". I said "How? We were best friend & I'll just forget him just like that?". I was staring at the clouds & it became dark. It started raining & I closed my eyes. Rose said "Y/n... We know it will be hard but it's not impossible". I turn to them & I said "Yes, it's impossible to forget about him... he was my only.... ONLY! friend since my parents died...".

They sighed & Hyuna said "Let's go back to our dorm". I said "Leave me alone for now...". They nodded as they left me. The more I was in the cafe the worst the rain became. I was the only person left in the cafe so I thought I should go back to me dorm. I stood up & I ran back to my dorm. I slipped on the floor & I cried. I said "This is what I am... A failure...". I stood up while I was getting soaking wet. I got shivers because it was getting cold. While I was walking raindrops started to get lessen.

I looked up & there was an umbrella on top of me. I turn around & Jinhwan... I hugged him tightly & he got shocked. He did the same back & I said "I'm sorry if I made all these years miserable in your life... I'm sorry I've hurt you like you've been stabbed by the back... I'm sorry". He cupped my cheeks & he said "You did nothing to me Y/n... it was my fault... I was suppose to make you happy but I failed...". Tears formed in his eyes & it ran down his cheeks. I wiped it away & he slightly smiled.

Then Eun shouted "Y/N!!!". I turn around & she said worriedly "You are soaking wet! Why are you still here with...". She saw Jinhwan & she said "Let's get you dry". She walked me to my dorm & Jinhwan followed us as well. I was shaking & Eun said "Why were you standing there in the middle of a park? While the both of you guys don't realize you guys are soaking wet!". I said while coughing "Sorry unnie...". She said "Now look! You got a cold!". I sighed & she brought me back to the dorm.

She opened the door then Rose & Hyuna looked up. Hyuna said "Aish~~~ what happened Eun?". She said "She was in the middle of the park talking with Jinhwan in the rain". Rose said while pulling me inside "Jinhwan? Why?". She shrugged her shoulders & I said "He just...". Hyuna said "Let's not mind him. What is important is that you are now here". Rose lay me down on her bed & she sat beside me. She said "Sleep there for a while". I nodded as I drifted to sleep.

"That's it! Hope you like it & have a good day or night!"