#6 First 👉🏻👌🏻(NSFW)

*WARNING: THE ENTIRE CHAPTER IS SEXUAL*

Rook, horny as all hell, slung both of Doc's arms over his shoulders, carrying him to their dorm room. "Wait till I get my hands on you" he smirked while saying it.

They quickly reached the dorm room, Rook slamming the door behind them. He placed Doc down slowly, turning around in a split second, pinning him to the wall around his wrists. Rook slammed his lips right into Doc, his tongue exploring what wasn't explored. One hand loosening, he switched over to Doc's crotch, pushing it up and down, before lightly squeezing it. The bulge becoming much bigger as he moans.

Unzipping Doc's pants, Rook pulled it down to his knee before reaching into his underwear for the treasure he was after.

"It's so big" Rook commented, before slowly crouching down into a kneeling position. Licking the precum off Doc's cock, he teased him by licking the tip over and over. Doc moaned in pleasure. Trying hard to fit Doc's huge cock into his mouth, he gagged for a second. "Julien you don't have to-" Rook swallowing his cock that instant. Doc let out a weak moan, his eyes rolled upwards.

"Do it with armour on" Rook commented, slipping Doc's cock out of his mouth. Doc nodded, "Yes sir" he replied.

"Turn around you fucker" he gestured, standing up. Doc obliged, turned on by his commands. Doc bent down, putting two hands on the wall like a prisoner would, Rook smacking his bubbly ass. Spitting on his index finger, Rook rubbed the finger around Doc's butthole, before jamming it in. Doc moaned, his head facing upwards into the ceiling. Spitting on his fingers once more, Rook jammed two fingers in this time, massaging Doc's prostate. Doc moaned even louder, "Sir, just fuck me already" he moaned while saying.

"Gladly" Rook said with a smirk, whipping out his massive erect cock, plunging it into Doc's tight hole. Grabbing Doc's waist, Rook exited in and out of Doc's hole with great speed, occasionally jamming into his prostate. Doc moaned so loudly that sounds could be heard in the hallway.

"Rook I'm about to-" Doc said, just as Rook hits his prostate hard, cutting himself off with a moan. Rook immediately pulls out, turning Doc around before kneeling down. Wasting no time, Rook swallowed Doc's cock yet again. Rook's throat felt warm in an instant, cum flowing down his pipes. Doc moaned, placing his hand around Rook's hair, slightly tugging it. Rook pulled out, standing up, before kissing Doc. His cum tasted sweet.

"I'm not done with you" Rook said after kissing him. He pushed Doc onto the bed, his armour made a clanging noise when it hit the bed post. Lifting Doc's legs onto his shoulder, Rook plunged his cock into Doc, making him moan softly. Doc widens his legs, giving the man more space to work with. Thrusting in and out a few more times, Rook gradually moaned louder and louder.

As Rook lets out a final moan, warm liquid seeped into Doc. "I love you" Rook said tiredly, kissing Doc. "I love you too" Doc replied, smiling.

Getting tired, they both took off their gear and head to bed. Rook walked to Doc's bed, settling down.

Hugging Doc like a bolster, they both fell asleep.

A/N: hope you liked it! Been waiting a bit to write this part 🤣 If I made at least one person horny then mission was a success hehe