Broken shrine

October 2nd 1988
A family almost of two siblings and a dad. Roger gomez being 23 years old. Tyler gomez being the youngest which is 19 years old and their dad, Micheal gomez who is 38 years old. These three denied souls were walking down on the streetline on a Friday night. Until they lay their eyes on a precious girl name Nichole blossom who is 22. She was walking from a friend's house alone which was a big mistake seeing what she saw with her eyes. The three mens use a towel wet with chloroform. She goes out and finds herself in a basement for god knows how long. The three mens appear in front of her. "Let me go" she cried. The mens said "no, you shameful slut". They started to laugh while Nichole cried for help. Micheal took off his boxers revealing his penis in front of her while his sons rub it. Roger and Tyler took each other's clothes off while kissing. Micheal started to shove his penis in Nichole's mouth while she gag in pain of tears. Micheal slapped her turning her cheeks into bloody roses. "You need to enjoy this big cock, you whore" mike said while still harassing her with his penis. The two sons took off her jeans and her underwear. Micheal bend her over revealing her back to him and he starts to forcefully put his penis in her anus. She screams in pain while roger and Tyler make her suck their penis.

October 3rd 1988

Nichole was scared for her life and tried to stay calm but she realize her vagina was bleed from her anus. Nichole cries. The cops however got a hold to the neighborhood but haven't reach to the gomez house yet. The gomez went to the basement and saw her bleeding. They.....smiled. They all started to get knives out and started to cut her from where the blood came. She tried to scream but mike covered her mouth. Cops heard and ran towards the house. They got in and saw them all. But the cops passed out from the gas they put in the vents.

October 4th 1988

The military came in with gas mask and got them all. All the gomezs were heading to court for their sentence. While the jury said sentence to the death penalty with life in prison. But they never knew how the cops died. Mike and his family said that they did the same thing to those cops just like with Nichole. That was the end of their story. However nichole survived and got sent to the hospital for recovery. She was still terrorized till the day came to the gomez death sentence.....

But the gomez never told anyone that they had a another shrine coming to terrorize again...