A/N-Intro

Hello there. This is your gorgeous author, Jesamine. I'm going to age them up a little bit so I can be comfortable adding that good stuff in here. So you guys will all be 15. Anyway you were born with a physical disorder which made you have cat ears and a cat tail. You were also born with Schmid-Fraccaro syndrome also known as Cat eye syndrome. Which, like the name, causes the eyes to appear cat-like. This is because the vertical colobomas the syndrome sometimes causes. Also the pupils will have a cat-like appearance as well. There are many other symptoms of this syndrome but the only symptoms I'm giving you is the eyes and maybe the skeletal problems. I will also bestow upon you the power of seeing in the dark. I still have to think about it.

Key
Y/N: your name
L/N: last name
F/C: favorite color
H/C: hair color
E/C: eye color.
How the eye color will work is that whatever you're eye color is, you just make it a little bit brighter. Like let's say you had green eyes. Then you would have electric green eyes. Same goes with all of the colors except brown. For brown just picture milk chocolate and that would be your eye color. Also if you have hazel eyes, then I would go with a leaf color right before fall. Like an electric green with brown speckles in it.

Anyway I think that's all I need to cover. I get pretty intense with my writings, so mature content ahead children.

Well I'm done now so peace out guys. ;-)