Chapter 1

Date: Friday 13th April 2018

Time: 8:08PM

Location: Choi Ji-ae's house

CHOI JI-AE POV

"CHOI JI-AE WAKE UP YOU LAZY TUSHHOLE!!!!" omygod whats wrong with my him now.... its a freaking Saturday for god's sake! just let me sleep in peace.

"CHOI JI-AE YOU'D BETTER WAKE UP NOW OR ELSE IM CALLING MUM AND TELL HER THAT YOU SLEPT TILL 8 PM!!!"

WHAT?!

I instantly woke up. Did I sleep till 8 PM?! I can't believe this!! ugh, when mum comes back from work I'm so dead. I quickly got up from the bed and trudged towards the shower.

1 HOUR LATER

"I swear that girl is like a potato. Dear god why did you send me a lazy good for nothing sister, all she does is eat, sleep and poo." Grumbled Choi Min-jae while washing the dishes.

"CHOI JI-AE WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU I CALLED YOU AN HOUR AGO "

I roll my eyes as I shout,"IM COMING MIN-JAE! RELAX! SHEESH, YOU'RE SO IMPATIENT!" Gosh, why is he so impatient, sometimes I wonder if he was a general in his past life. Doesn't he know that a girl has more body parts to wash?! During times like this, I wish I was born a guy...

"CHOI JI-AE STOP STALLING! DID YOU FORGET ABOUT THE DINNER WITH MUM AND DAD TONIGHT?!"Min-jae spits, probably knowing that i was probably procrastinating again in the shower.

CRAP! I totally forgot about mum and dads anniversary today aishhhh why didn't my calendar say anything. I put on some light makeup (which is basically just a dab of foundation and red lip tint) and wore my best clothes and rand downstairs like a mad woman. My heart stopped when I encountered the angry Min-jae.

"heheh sorry, Min-jae I forgot about today's dinner." I put on my best angelic face knowing that he can't resist my charms.

*Min-jae sighs* "Just get in the car Ji-ae" his face all scrunched up with looks of disappointment and annoyance

Ugh, not that look I hate that look it always reminds me of mum when i don't reach her expectations. *sighs* I walked up to the car not wanting to see his disappointed look again.

*TING*

My phone vibrates and i pick it up to find a new message from an unknown number,

I quickly ran back into the house and hugged Min-jae.

"MIN-JAE GUESS WHAT! I GOT ACCEPTED! I GOT ACCEPTED! I GOT ACCEPTEEEED!!!"

Min-jae laughed at my excited expression but i couldn't care less because this message meant the whole world to me and right now nothing can burst my bubble of happiness

"What is it Ji-ae?" Min-jae asked with tears in his eyes after laughing so much.

"I GOT ACCEPTED INTO MYUNGHEE UNIVERSITY!!!!!!"I shrieked

Min-jae's eyes were wide open in surprise. And before i could say anything he gave me a surprising huge hug and twirled me around.

"I KNEW YOU COULD DO ITTTTT!!! IM SO PROUD OF YOU LIL SIS! MUM AND DAD WOULD BE SO PROUD OF YOU!!!...Wait a minute... MUM AND DAD! IT'S ALREADY 10 PM! WE HAVE TO GO NOW!" Welped Min-jae after looking at his watch.

ahahahahaha my brother is so cute sometimes. I shrugged my head at him and we both quickly walked towards the car, not wanting to waste another minute.

Next Location: Hanwooru Restaurant

-----------------------------------------------------------
P.S This font means she's talking to herself (basically her inner voice)

P.P.S This font means her actions