Chapter 1

Josh's POV

"Damn she can ride," I mumbled under my breath as I watched her go around the barrels. She moves so good on that horse. Her hips grind so perfectlu in rhythm with the horse's strides.

She looks so determined to win. She has one more lap around the barrel and only a few seconds to do it.

She did it she won! Oh God. She just jumped off her horse and pulled off her button down leaving her in a very tight low cut tank top. I have to rearrange myself these pants are getting way to uncomfortable.

She has long brown hair that reaches almost to her butt, dark olive skin, and bright green eyes. She is utterly perfect.

                             Jesse's POV

Yes, I won! I can't believe it. I am now number three in the circuit. This is amazing. I have been working to be ranked in the top five my whole rodeo career.

"Oh honey!  Congratulations you've been working for this since you where old enough to compete! I am so proud of you! My mom exclaimed in her deep southern drawl.

"Thank you momma! I can't believe it! This is amazing," I said.

"Congratulations," a deep, sexy voice said. I turned around to be faced by a tall, dark, auburn haired, brown eyed god.

"Thank you." I replied. "Oh by the way my name is Josh Wilson. I've been watching you race and I have to say you are amazing."

"Thank you. It's a pleasure to meet you Josh Wilson," I said flirting and sendimg a quick wink his way. Oh my God what am I doing. I can't be doing this I have a boufriend for Christ sakes. But, he is so much better looking than Seth. I bet he's better in bed too. Seth is just to platonic just sticking to the plain old missionary position and never being adventurous. He is just too small as well. And, I can tell Mr. Josh Wilson is not by his rather large bulge sticking from his Wrangler Jeans.

What the hell snap out of is Jesse. Get your head out of the gutter. "Oh trust me the pleasure is all mine," Josh said with a smirk as his eyes travel up and down the length of my body making me squirm with delight. I can feel him visually undressing me piece by piece.

I just shoot him a wink. "Hmmm, would you like to go on a picnic with me tomorrow night?" Josh asked. Before I knew what was happening I said yes.

*****************************************

Authors Note:

This is going to be so much fun to write.

Vote, Comment, follow me and all that jazz.

I love y'all ♥