032

“ Only once in your life , I truly believe , you find someone who can completely turn your world around . You tell them things that you've never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more . You share hopes for the future , dreams that will never come true , goals that were never achieved and many disappoinments life has thrown at you . When something wonderful happens , you can't waitto tell them about it , knowing they will share in your excitement . They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself . Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough , but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful . There is never any pressure , jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around . You can be yourself and not worry about what will they think about you because they love you for who you are . The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note , song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever . Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vilid it's like being young again . Colurs seem brighter and more brilliant . Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn't exist at all . A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day's work and always brings a smile to your face . In their presence , there's no need for continuous conversation , but you find you're quite content in just having them nearby . Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you . You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do . Sinple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky , gentle wind or even a storm cloud in the horizon . You open your heart knowing that there's a chance it may be broken one day in opening your heart , you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible . You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that's so real it scares you . You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end . Life seems completely different , exciting and worthwhile . Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life . ”

- BobMarley -