CH 10 Splitting up

( a little smut warning )

( Third p.o.v )

The group was now headed toward the sins vacation home. When things started going down south, a gigantic hoard of monsters ambushed them. This caused the group to split up, Greed got stuck with Leo, Nico, and Calyspo. Wrath got stuck with Annabeth and Thalia. Before they had split up though Greed and Wrath agreed to meet up at the darkest place in the entire pit. There they would regroup continuing to their home.

( Wrath/Percy's p.o.v )

"Would you stop whining, please? I'm not going to carry you for the last time. You did this to yourself." "But Wrath your carrying Thalia," whined Annabeth. "Yeah because I like her better than you." Annabeth groaned as she dragged her feet against the ground. Thalia snorted lightly as I carried her, she had a small gash on her head from falling. I knew she was using to much power, at least I have her with me I thought. "How about we rest it's almost night anyway. That way everyone can get healed up." She nodded likeing the idea of stopping for the night.

I set up everything quickly and quietly as possible. I kept Thals on my back the entire time till the tent was up. I put her down on my bed after that so I could dress her wound with some nectar. Thank the Fates my mini fridge is stocked with nectar and ambrosia. I tucked Thals in headed to Annabeth's temporary room.

I knocked and walked in after being told to. Holy Hera not what I wanted to see I said to myself. There laid Annabeth in a skimpy bra and panties. "Why the fuck aren't you dressed?" I sighed. "Come on don't act like you don't like what you see," she purred. "Wow, you put Aphrodite to shame when it comes to acting like a whore."  She went red in the face," You know I'm a minor god still. You shouldn't talk to me like that." I looked at her,"Oh please you ain't nothing besides the Sins are more powerful than the Olympians." I tossed her the ambrosia so I could go back to Thals.

When I made it to my room I locked it. Can't have that crazy whore break-in, besides we don't need a fight between the girls. I laid next to Thalia thinking she was asleep. "Percy I know Luke has a boyfriend, but I still have feelings for him for some reason." I turned to face her," I can fix that my goddess." She shivered as my hot breath hit her face.

"You know I still a hunter of Artemis and won't betray her." I smiled at her knowing well that's what she'd say. "I know my Sky princess." She looked at me funny,"Sky princess." I shook my head,"You are Zeus's kid." She rolled her eyes me," I haven't been his kid since he sentenced you down here." I smiled at her with pity knowing all she ever wanted to do was make Zeus proud. I decided to go for it.

Slowly leaning down I captured her lips with mine. Her lips buzzed with electricity and she smelt like a fresh breeze in a forest. When we pulled back for air she giggled. "What is it?" She looked at me with her beautiful eyes,"You really do taste like the sea. I like it. It's not too strong."  I leaned down to kiss her some more as things started heating up.

Her shirt was the first thing that came off her. Which lead to the open mouth kisses, I started leaving hickeys around her chest. Soon we rolled over as she ripped off my shirt revealing my eight pack and chiseled chest. She caressed my abs while leaving a trail of hickes on my chest. Wanting more I lifted her up with her legs wrapped around me and her chest against me. I waited to tear her jeans off asking if she was ok with this. She simply nodded bringing me back to nip her neck. She might be kinky I thought. I wanted to test out my theory.

I tossed her back on the bed. "ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES NOW," I said raising my voice. For a moment she looked scared but then there was that spark in her eye. She quickly did as told her butt out facing me, I grinned know it was going to be a good night. I tore her jeans right off her ass, she looked amazing. I had to stop to admire her toned body. She has a nice perky C-cup with a perfect bubble butt. She was almost as tan as me thanks to the hunt. "Hello, Gaia to Percy. You there?" I shook my head snapping out of my trance.

"GET BACK IN POSITION." She smiled getting back down. "FACE ME." She turned to face me on all fours. I slowly unbuttoned my jeans, her eyes grew and her breathing got heavier with anticipation. I let them fall to my knees on their own, her eyes went wide at the size of my appendage. Even in my boxers, I looked pretty huge. "Wow...yo..you...your pretty big," she shuddered. I took off my jeans to walk up to the bed as she eyes me.

"Do you want to feel it?" She looked at me then back down. She slowly took her hand to grab it over my boxers. She freaked out a bit when it started to grow fully. "Holy fucking Zeus you get bigger." I chuckled at her innocence. I pushed her down to lay on her, she moaned lighty as my dick grinded against her virgin core. "Percy, I can't break my oath," I responded by grinding into her more. I kissed down to her chest and started sucking on her right nipple. She started grinding against me more running her hands along my back. I swirled my tongue around it before moving to the next one.

While sucking on the other she started leaving hickeys on my neck and chest. I pushed off her to stand up so I can take off my boxers. She jumped up to shove me onto the floor where she took my member in her mouth. "Holy Aphrodite you sure you've never done this." She giggled which felt good on my clock. She started doing all types of tricks on me and they all felt so good. I took a bit of control by pulling on her hair to make her deep throat me. After a few minutes I felt my clock starting to twitch,"Fuck Thals I'm gonna cum." She sucked harder and started giving me a hummer. I came as she massaged my balls, she looked so sexy swallowing my cum. I brought her up to me to wipe off the little bit of cum that spilled out. "Lay down love let me take care of you."

I placed her on the bed because I didn't want her to think I don't care. Once her head hit the pillow I hovered over her. I leaned into a kiss which let me warm her up a bit. I started slowly by bringing my hand down to her clit. I started circling her clit as I moved down to her neck. She moaned more and more as she got wet. I lowered my hand down to enter her pussy, she was soaking wet. I started stretching being careful not break her hymen. She became a wild mess after that. "Fucking Hera Percy you feel so good. I can't wait to leave the hunt. You're totally worth. Please go faster I'm so close." I picked up speed causing her to let out a huge groan with her juices squirting out. 

She relaxed as her orgasm was slowly leaving. "We're not done yet baby girl. I have a surprise for my hunter." She looked at me confused as I dived right into her sweet dripping cunt. I started lapping up her sweet nectar and shit it was good. She wrapped her legs around my head pulling me in closer. "Holy fuck. Just like Percy. Holy shit faster...faster." I lifted her up laying down so she was now sitting on face. I guess it was pure instinct but she rode my face like a goddess. She was gripping the headboard while grinding her hips faster than Lord Hermes could run. She came so gods dam hard she passed out. I cleaned us up knowing we had a long way to go I just hope the others are doing fine.