who are u

Lucy pov:

NOOO is the jerk's fault now miss Aries might give me a detetion,As am  running I get to school and I  see natsu and eraza "hi luce"nastu awalys calls me luce for some reason. "Come here lucy and help us" eraza is really bossy even if she needs to help to,there  reason why these two are here is because eraza blow up a whole cake factory because they ran out of cake supplies and nastu is here because he burned a house and injured a man,but now that I think about it there is suppose to by a new comer joining us.

"Luce what's on your mind "nastu asking because of My twisted face expression
"It's that there suppose to be a new co
Comer right"
Yeah there is his name is .....umm gray fullbuster! That ice princess better stay out my way "
Nastu and gray are forever enemies they despise each other and awalys gets into fights,well gray fullbuster is just another idiot I know well sorter.

Grays pov:
Man if that blonde chick  was not in the way I would of not be a minute late to dinner thanks blonde,"gray why are you late to dinner" my mom is a very strict person since dad left her for different woman  ,most of the time me and my sister find her in her room drunk or out spending money on what we definitely don't need. But we leave her to do her own thing because she is doing this out of sadness and grief,nobody knows this but my mom is the boss of one of the most famous fashion company so yeah am rich but nobody knows this .