Getting To Know.

hi I'm Kayla. Kayla Wander. I love basketball. Without basketball I would just roll over and die. Or maybe kill myself. But I live with my dad & little brother Kayden. My dad said my mom walked out on me when I was little & never came back. Kinda sad. But I don't care, never did & never will. But as I grew up I realized I never did needed her. But Kayden has an different mother. Atleast she's in his life sometimes. But changing the subject. I'm 17 , a senior I go to Master High School. I'm single & I am not looking for nobody at this point. I live in Florida. I'm lightskinned with curly hair. And yeah. Now back to the story.

As I stood in the driveway waiting for my ride. My dad. He's always late. It's a long drive here to the gym where I'm practicing at. But instead I pulled out my phone & called my bestfriend. Ashley. She also plays basketball but I think she's at practice. Anyways I called. It rung about 4 rungs until she answered. "Hello" she said trying to whisper. "Hey, can you come pick me" I said walking around the driveway. "Uhh, hold up" I heard her running, then I heard her talking to coach. "Hello, I'll be there in 10 minutes." She said them hung up.

About 15 minutes later she pulled up. "Hey Ashley" I said entering the car. "Hey, sorry I came a little late, coach was talking when I was trying to come" she said then took off. "It's cool, you came before my dad Atleast" I said looking out the window.

Once we got their coach pulled me to the side then asked me why I came late. I explained to him. He said okay & told me to run 5 laps around the gym. Fine w. Me. We have a game the next day against my old school. And at my old school I had a ex-boyfriend name Terry. He was sweet but from what I heard he started to change after I moved. But after practice was over I went home and saw dad & Kayden laying down & before dad could say something I went in my room & left him speech less.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

So guys how was it?

Leave comments below & vote.

😅