Brand New Wayo

Forth's POV

Currently, we are sitting in P'Gemma's car. She volunteers to drive us to school, but I know her real intention is to go there and see show.

How can she miss seeing everyone stunned by N'Yo's transformation since she was the one behind N'Yo's transformation?! Knowing my cousin, I won't be surprised if she videotapes the whole scene includes all the reactions and expressions of the people there.

She even makes N'Yo wears the clothes she chooses for him. It's a pale pink long sleeved shirt and a pastel pink pants which make him looks more sweet and beautiful. [A/N: Sorry, I'm not sure I get the name of the colour correctly. Too many types of pink... 😵😵]

Sitting beside her, I already feel excitement radiating from her.

As for N'Yo, I sense that he is now having battle with his own inner demons. Looking at N'Yo from the front mirror, he is now looking at the view outside the car, but he is fidgeting his hands and his face is taut.

*sigh* I guess I am the only normal person in this car.

When the car stops at the carpark of Music & Art Faculty, I get off the car. When I turn and look at N'Yo, he is still inside the car fidgeting in his seat. Before I can do anything, P'Gemma already drag him out of the car.

She is standing in front of him, both hands on his shoulders and say, "Baby Yo, look at me. I know you are very nervous now. I can understand but I want you to know that you are not alone, you still have us. We will always be by your side. If you need us, all you need to do is call us and we will be there. By the way, the trio is now waiting for you at the main lobby."

"Baby Yo, you are a different person now. And look at yourself now, you are so cute and beautiful. Have some confidence in yourself, ok?" She continues.

He nods with a blush on his face.

"Let's go and surprise them!!"

Three of us walk side by side to the main lobby with N'Yo in between me and P'Gemma.

The first person who capture my eyes when I entered the lobby is always him... Beam...

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Ming's POV

I have been waiting for an hour here at the main lobby of Music & Art Faculty. I know he has class today at 9 am but I was afraid that I will missed him, so I came here at about 7.30 am waiting for him. Kit they all just joined me about fifteen minutes ago.

I am nervous. I can't sit still, there are butterflies in my stomach, a lump in my throat and my palms grow clammy.

There are so much things that I want to tell him but I'm not sure whether he is still angry with me or he will talk to me again. What if he is still angry with me? What if he doesn't forgive me? What if..... argh!!!

"Ming~" What the heck is she doing here? She runs towards me and wraps her arms around my arm.

"Moowan, why are you here?" I ask with frustration.

"Oh~ I'm here looking for you~ I haven't seen you for three weeks and I missed you so much ~" She speaks in a voice that makes my hair stand.

"Oh! What a shameless bitch!" Beam exclaims.

"What are you saying?!" Moowan glares at Beam angrily.

"Kit, is there any dog here? Why did I hear dog's barking?" Beam says casually, ignoring her angry glares.

"You!!"

"Moowan, let go of my arm." I try to pull my arm from her, but she grasps it tightly.

Suddenly, I hear a commotion at the lobby entrance and I turn to see what is happening. I see P'Forth with a woman and a very beautiful boy.