Amber's Backstory

Amber was only 2 years old,when her mother died mysteriously. Nobody ever explained what exactly had happened to her mother. She was only told that her mom was gone.

She only had a few faint memories of the woman:A beautiful brunette with with honey brown eyes,that were filled only with kindness and compassion. She rarely saw her mother,she always seemed to be busy,but when she was with amber,time seemed to stop for her and nothing else mattered.

Soon after her mother's death,Amber met a new woman,her stepmom. Who,she was told,would be her "new mother"

The woman was a pretty blonde with blue eyes,she was kind,not as much as her mother but enough for her liking.Soon enough she met a new member of the family,Chloe.

Chloe,was her Half-sister.They had the same father,different mother.Chloe was a lively,hyper active,very childish,little girl.She had blue eyes and blonde hair.On the other hand Amber,looked like her mother,Honey-brown eyes with light brown hair and light skin,slightly tanner skin,than her half-sister. Amber loved her half-sibling.Chloe was always there for her,kind,caring and attentive.

But One day,when Amber was 9 and Chloe was 7 everything changed.

"Amber!Chloe! I need both of you..now"

"COMING!!!" both siblings yelled,running down the stairs

"What is it daddy?"Chloe said, standing infront of their father.

"I.....well" Mr.Bourgeois sighted,not knowing how to say what he wanted to say

"Where's mommy?" Chloe asked innocently,looking around

"She's usually home by dinner and...daddy?" Chloe stopped abruptly, now noticing her father's tear stricken face

"is everything alright?" Amber asked,she had been staring at her father's face,trying to read his emotions

"Girls..." he paused and then continued "Chloe...your mother has gone missing"

"What do you mean daddy?" Chloe asked

"Missing?" Amber questioned

"Yes" he said,choking on his tears "I called the police and they're looking for her,but there is no trace of her"
Chloe began to cry,and both Amber and Mr.bourgeois tried to console her but nothing they said worked.

Unexpectedly,Chloe pushed them both away as hard as she could and ran her way up the stairs and slammed the door of the room both Amber and her shared.

Amber looked at her father,empathy filling her eyes,and gave him a tight hug.Before walking up the stairs,and knocking on their shared bedroom door.

"Chloe?"She heard silent sobs

"Go away!"Chloe yelled from inside the bedroom "I hate all of you!"

"Chloe,please,i just want to help you....i know how you feel"Amber continued "I've gone th-"

"NO!" chloe yelled "No,you havent! not because you are my big sister are you a know it all!"

"Chloe,please open up"Amber insisted

Approximately 30 minutes passed and Chloe didn't open the door.An hour passed and the sobs were not audible anymore.Another hour later Amber was woken up by her father,she had fallen asleep,next to her bedroom door in the middle of the hallway

"Amber?"Mr.Bourgeois spoke

"Father?"Amber said

"What happened?"he asked

"She doesn't want to talk to me,father,or to anyone...what do we do?"

"Don't Worry,everything will be fixed soon"