63

✎ all rights reserved 2018

✎ lower caps intended

the two sat in breakfast the next day, childishly blushing over the events that had gone down the night before. they hadn't spoke, but clearly, both were too shy and flustered to utter a single word.

"i can't believe we did that." eunjae whines, covering her beet-red face with her palms.

jeongguk, grins at her flushed form, as she sat there, still in his shirt. he replays the scene in his head, finally happy he was able to appreciate every inch of her body. "i'm so embarrassed i don't know how to deal with you." eunjae groans.

jeongguk continues watching her from across the kitchen island, with a dumb smile dancing on his face. "don't even come close to me or i swear you are going to get it." she glares at him.

he snorts, "that's not what you were saying last night." eunjae's glare fell as the boy cackled continuously in front of her.

"i hate you." she rolls her eyes, going to the sink to clean her dishes. eunjae steals a quick glance at the boy beside her, who she found to be smiling fondly at her. "what?" eunjae held her glare.

"nothing, i'm just happy your ass is mine." he grins, placing a soft kiss on eunjae's cheek.

thank uu for reading this book!! ❤️