🍀 | Clover Ring Reference Page | 🍀

Summary: Clover Ring is the official school idol group of Kichijitsu High School in Japan. It consists of 3 second years & 3 first years, and has 3 former members. The theme of the group centers around nature, especially clovers, and the group itself is mildly based on the Love Live franchise. I created this group around June 2015, though in their universe, Clover Ring was created on April 2015.

Members

Name: Willow NatsukawaAge: 16Grade: 2nd yearGender: FemaleBirthday: July 5, 2000Nationality: JapaneseSexuality: BisexualHeight: 158 cmImage Color: GreenVoice Actress: Chiwa SaitoPosition: Founder, VocalistPersonality: Willow is often in situations...

Age: 16
Grade: 2nd year
Gender: Female
Birthday: July 5, 2000
Nationality: Japanese
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 158 cm
Image Color: Green
Voice Actress: Chiwa Saito
Position: Founder, Vocalist
Personality: Willow is often in situations where she acts the prominent fussy role, technically claiming what people should do and shouldn't do. In addition, she tends to speak her thoughts out loud, and her slightly excessive honesty makes her not very likable in her classes. However, as hypocritical as she is, Willow becomes lazy whenever such a role does not demand her attention. This side is shown the most amongst her friends, especially after Emi becomes Clover Ring's new leader.
History: Willow lived her childhood as a naive and easygoing girl. She tended to be rather serious and shy, and occasionally called out people for things that stood out. In her first year of middle school, Willow fell in love with one of her somewhat-friends, who was a year older than her. However, months later, that friend turned out to be dating someone else. This left Willow in a heartbroken state, causing her to lock herself in her room for a month. She never got over it until a few years later.
For her second year of high school, Willow wanted to try something new for a change. She was tired of doing the same things every year, and the thought of singing on a stage dressed in flashy clothing was definitely different than her usual activity. The school's idol club somewhat recently lost all of its members, however, so Willow had to recruit members by herself. It took around 3-4 days of restless searching for anyone to sign up - who, specifically, was none other than Willow's crush at the time, Sakura Ichiharu.
General Relationships: Willow is childhood friends with Momoka, and had been crushing on Sakura ever since the middle of her first year of high school. She is also in a subunit with Iris, one of Hoshiko's most empathic friends when it came to her, and trusts Emi the most out of the other members as founder to leader.
Random Facts:
• Originally, Willow was going to be designed as a girl in her late elementary years or early middle school years with a shy personality and short black hair.
• Willow hates mayonnaise.
• Willow tends to be self-centered, but she's careful not to be such too much; it's one of the traits she dislikes about herself.
• One of Willow's hobbies involve sketching drawings (not that she's an expert).
• Willow dyed her black hair into (snow) white around age 10.