|8|

We got back to Dals place and I lit a cigarette laying down on his bed. Dal laid next to me and kissed my neck. I bit down on my lip and put the cigarette out. He places one hand on my waist. He left hickeys on my neck.

I turned in his grasp and kissed him. I quickly disconnected and smirk shyly, sitting up to let him know that I couldn't. I was scared, he didn't know that. He sat up and nodded. "I won't take it that far, baby." He mumbled quietly. I kiss him again, this time cradling his lap. He detached, and kissed down my jawline to my neck leaving small kisses and a couple bruises. I returned the favor.

He'd found my sweet spot awful quick, my breath hitched and I tighten my grip. He wrapped his arms around me tighter, and left another hickey, and moved to a different spot. Soon enough he trailed off again looking at me.

"I've got you marked up, babygirl." He says with a smirk. I smile. "I've got you marked up to, Winston."

I got off his lap and got the weed from my jacket. I lighted it, taking in a drag and handing it to Dally. There wasn't much of it left.

"I ain't got any makeup to cover these up with y'know." I said sitting down next to him, laying my head on his shoulder. "That's alright. I don't mind." He handed me the roach. "I don't mind either. I took another drag. There was nothing left of it. I tossed it in the ash tray and kissed Dally. He held my cheek.

We laid down, tangled up together and in the blankets. Dal and I must've reeked of pot.

I woke up to arguing. I opened my eyes sitting up, angrily. Dally and Sylvia were arguing. I sighed. She had her back to me but must've noticed how Dally looked at me because she spun around so quick it made my head spin. "Aw, the whore is awake!" I rolled my eyes. "Sylvia what is your damage?" I ask slightly annoyed. I looked at the clock, it was two (2) am.

"He only probably likes you as a fuck. You offer him nothing else besides giving him a good time." I seen Dal smirk and I laughed. "Babe, Dal and I haven't had sex, I'm sure you were the fuck." She pointed at my neck. "You're an awful liar." I shook my head and racist my right hand. "Honest truth." Dal laughed quietly. She slapped me and I felt everything draw to a blank, and seen the shock on Dally's face. I got up back handing her so hard she fell against the dresser.

I kneeled down next to her, grabbing her coat collar. "Don't come here, or even near Dally again." I threaten. She tries to swing and I slam her against the dresser and punch her. "Don't fuck with me, Sylvia." I let go and she got up holding her cheek. She pushed Dally, leaving.

"Psychotic, bitch." I curse quietly sitting down. He sighed and sat next to me and put his hand on my thigh and kissed my cheek where Sylvia had slapped me. "You're a tough chick, Dani." I smiled and kissed him. "Are the hickeys that noticeable?" I question self consciously. He nods with a smirk. I blush and shrug. I lay down and he joins me, holding me firmly.

"What'd she want anyways?" I question. "To fuck, then she seen you in my bed and flipped." I nodded and got as close to him as I could. "You alright, Dani?" He questioned kissing my forehead. I nodded. My cheek hurt a bit.

I fell asleep again and woke up. I heard Dally on the phone. I turned my body facing him. He smiled. "Dar we might be over later, I dunno." He said. "Sylvia came er' last night and Danica had punched her that's all, why?" I cocked an eyebrow. "She was botherin' me cuz she wanted to fuck and seen Dani and completely lost it." I rolled my eyes and got up. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his body and kissed my neck softly. "Alright, man. Seeya." With that. He hung up.

"You fucked up Sylvia pretty bad. She's out for ya." I laugh and he smirks pushing my hair back. "I'm sure I can take er' no sweat." I face him and kiss him taking his hands in mine, walking to the shower.

We stripped and went in the shower. "I don't think I have anymore clothes to wear besides a black skirt." He nods. "We'll go to yours." I nod and continue washing. "You're gorgeous y'know." He kissed my neck. I blushed. He rested his hands on my waist and the water tricked down us.

We got out, eventually and dried off. We seen Buck in the hall way and he smirked, thinking the worse of course.

I put on the skirt and a gray mickey mouse T-shirt and leather jacket. Dal put his hand under my skirt. "Oh, this is gonna be a problem today, ain't it?" I smirked. He nodded and laughed. "You know it, Doll." I rolled my eyes and lit a cigarette. We left and headed to my house.

My mom was home, but it seemed my father was no where to be seen. I walked in and my mom was drinking a cup of coffee and reading the news paper. "Hiya, mom!" I said happily. She nearly jumped, but ran to me giving me a hug. She seemed so happy. "Where have you been?" She wasn't mad, just concerned. "I've been at Dals place to get away from Dad. Where is he anyways?" She sighed. "Police took him away after he hit me, he's locked up now." I nodded. "Maybe you'll stay for tonight?" She added with pleading eyes. I looked up at Dally, he smiled. "Yea." She hugged me again. Then she looked at my neck.

"You two are together?" She questioned. I blushed and covered my neck, nodding. "You haven't..-" I cut her off. "Mom, no we haven't I promise." She nodded and smiled at Dal. We walked upstairs and my room was a mess to say the least. I hadn't been there in what seemed like years.

"Are you alright with staying here for the night?" I ask he nods. "As long as your father isn't here its all good." He smiled. I cleaned up a bit and he laid down on my bed smoking a cigarette. "Your mom is nice." He said examining his cigarette. I smiled. "Yea, she is." I agree.

After my room was cleaned I laid down, cuddling with Dal. "You wanna go to the Curtis' for a couple hours? We're gonna play football." I jump up. "Yes, of course!" He laughed. "Change into pants, Doll." I nod and grab a pair of blue jeans.

We head downstairs and I give my mom a hug and leave. We got to the park and the guys were playing. We watched the remainder of the game they were playing and joined the next one.

The teams were:

Me, Dal, Pony and Steve.

Johnny, Darry, Soda and Two-bit.

It was a good game. Our team lost, since Darry was an absolute beast when it came to football. After we played we all sat in a circle on the grass. "Woah you two." Two-bit began laughing. As he pointed at the hickeys. I brought my knees up to my chest and Dal nudged me. "What?" I mouth. I look across the field and see my two current enemies. "Oh shit." I mumble. I felt my heart race and felt, scared. I looked at Dal nervously. He knew immediately.