First Time For Everything

Smut! In this chapter.

Taehyung had been begging his managers for weeks to let (Y/N) go on tour with them.The managers didn't want any rumors going around. Taehyung had threatened to pay for everything (Y/N) would need. The managers gave in and out the couple in a hotel room together. Taehyung could absolutely not wait to tell his boyfriend. He rushed to the dorms where he was. "(Y/N)!!!"

(Y/N) had been asleep in the room him and the older male shared. "...what..."

The faint voice led Taehyung to his room. "(Y/N)~ Wake up~"

The younger male sat up, holding on to V. "What? I'm tired, I went to the studio with Hoseok-Hyung earlier."

"You're going on tour with us!" He yelled.

The yell startled (Y/N). "What? But I'm working on the audition for SMTown."

"You could train with us! We could make you part of BTS!"

"Taehyung, it would be an intrusion."

"It would not, you are just as good, or better than any of us goofballs."

"Don't lie to me, V, I-"

Taehyung kissed (Y/N). They needed a thing called air, V pulled away, panting, and holding on to the younger on'es hoodie. "I'm not lying." (Y/N)'s face was was red as he kissed V. Taehyung swiped his tongue across the younger male's lip. Access was denied and V put hid hands under (Y/N)'s hoodie. V's cold hands caused the other male to gasp, giving the brunette the chance to slide his tongue into into (Y/N)'s mouth. Tae pulled away and looked at the male in front of him. (Y/N) had a scarlet red blush on his cheeks, complimenting the light freckles that covered his face. The younger male was panting and his lips were slightly swollen. V leaned over to whisper in (Y/N)'s ear. "(Y/N), you're mine." V's deep voice could almost be considered a growl. He began to kiss (Y/N)'s jawline, down to his neck, eventually biting his collar bone.  He continued to leave marks and once he found (Y/N)'s sweet spot, the younger male would let out quiet whimpers and groans. V took off the younger male's hoodie, leaving (Y/N) shirtless. Tae pushed his lover down on the bed, crawling on top of hi. He kissed down the male's chest, to the hem of his pants. Taehyung growled. "Someone's excited~"

"Tae..." The younger male whined under the idol. 

Taehyung removed his over-sized sweater and unbuttoned his jeans, slowly taking them off to tease his boyfriend. He then leaned down, palming (Y/N) through his sweatpants. The (h/c) haired male moaned out, causing him to get embarrassed. Taehyung then stopped his actions and pulled down the male's sweatpants, a bulge already forming in his (f/c) boxers. Taehyung pulled at the hem, only to end up quickly pulling them off and throwing them with the other discarded clothing. (Y/N)'s face was scarlet red. "Spread your legs, Baby Boy." He done as he Taehyung walked to his dresser, grabbing a bottle of lube, stripping himself of his own boxers. He covered three fingers in lube, also covering (Y/N)'s hole. He pushed in one finger, causing the male before him to groan. Tae rubbed his lover's side, to ease the slight discomfort. He soon added 2nd and 3rd fingers. V lined himself up at (Y/N)'s entrance. He slowly pushed in, both males groaning. "You're still so tight~"

(Y/N) gave V the okay to move. It didn't take long for V to gain speed. His lover whimpered, wanting to be touched. Tae ended up pumping (Y/N)'s member in time with his thrusts. "I'm gonna cum, Tae..."

"Me too, Baby."

(Y/N) released in Tae's hand; Soon V came inside of his boyfriend. V leaned down, kissing his lover, but quickly pulling away. "You want a bath, Little One?"

"Yes!"

Taehyung took (Y/N)'s hand and led the way to the bathroom. Tae started the bath while (Y/N) sat and waited. V got in first, letting his lover lay on top of him. "You're so cute, Baby. You're litte whimpers and squeaks, too~"

The male blushed. "Shut up, Tae. You're embarrassing."

"Why? Was it your first time or something?"

"Yeah, shush it." (Y/N) hid his face in the older male's chest.

"Awe, you're so innocent- wait, that's a lie, but, you seem innocent."

"TaeTae~ Wash my hair. Please~" (Y/N) sat up and pouted. 

"Of course, turn around."

Taehyung got the shampoo he went crazy for when it was used from (Y/N). The young male leaned into V's touch. In about an hour the two finally got up wanting to move. Tae dried both of them off and got a new change of clothes. (Y/N) changed into black joggers and Tae's baggy shirt. Taehyung wore a Gucci hoodie (Y/N) had gotten him along with grey sweatpants. They walked out of the bathroom of the bathroom and Suga stopped them. "I ever hear what I heard waking up earlier, and you two are dead."

"Yes, Hyung." Tae looked terrified.