My revenge

As I neared the park I stopped and looked at the brown haired boy that was pacing back and forth "Laurence" I growled and watched as Dante rolled up next to him. Dante parked the car and went to Laurence. I got closer to hear and put on my hood and fakely read a book. "What Laurence?" Dante asked impatiently. "What kind of plan was that?! I could've lost two of the coolest friends ever! I even stole her first kiss! Just like aphmau" Laurence said staring at Dante with hatred. "Well sorry! But I'm telling you this now aphmau is jealous and will crawl back to you!" Dante said and walked off. Laurence pulled up his phone and smiled at the text he got. I stood up and walked past him making the phone fall on the soft grass. I looked down at it and went to pick it up, I read the texts.
L-Laurence a-aphmau
A-hey Laurence,sorry about y/n she just doesn't kiss well like I do
L-that's ok how about I come over
A-sure

I sighed and picked up the phone and quickly turned it off "I am terribly sorry Laurence!" I said angrily taking off my hood and turning around. Laurence smirked at me "what? Want another kiss?" He asked. "Shut up! I heard the whole thing with Dante and saw your texts" I said and he stepped closer to me. "You should calm down and look at the park" he said with controlling eyes. I puffed out air and looked at the lake "sure! Let's go look" I said holding the phone over the water. "DONT Y/N" he screamed and pulled my wrist away. There he was holding both of my wrists and he was looking at me like he looks at aphmau. He leaned in and there was a gap. Instead of leaning I slapped his cheek. He backed away and rubbed his now red cheek. "That's what you get for making aphmau cry, and this..." I trailed off and kicked his shin hard"this is what you get for using me, and this is what you get for stealing my first kiss along with aphmaus!" I yelled in his now teary face and I threw his phone in the lake and I stormed off. I didnt look back. I didn't care how he felt right now! He pissed me off!
I sighed when I reached my house. I walked in and sat on my bed and grabbed a book and read the whole 56 chapters then looked at the time. '5:00 pm' mom should be home soon.
I stood up and walked past the somewhat sad aphmau and began to make moms famous tacos for dinner.
It was now 6 and she walked in and I had dinner ready and I was waiting for her. "Oh y/n! Did you make all of this" she asked and I simply nodded then pointed to the table where her plate was. "I'll be back soon" she said walking to her room to drop her stuff off and change. I ran up to my room and opened the door "aph dinner is ready" I said watching as she got up and followed me downstairs.

-----

Ok that was long! I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you guys don't mind that I'm pausing some of the other stories to do fanfics!
Tommorow I will be uploading a new fanfic! So stay tuned for that!
And remember give love to my friends and I will do a Q and A
Word count-608
_IndigoBlueFantasy_
PANICPROXIES
Salty10181