blessed

Thank you thank you thank you so so so much guys ..... Kal se itne sare cmnts , DMS , insta per , idhar ..... That's so sweet of you guys ...... I am blessed with the best people .... Guys I want to tell you guys the real truth ...of yesterday note .....

So there is a person in wattpad ...I dont want to take the name .....she literally bash me ...like if she hates me ..like that ....for some very annoying reason ....and even she went so low ...that she cmnt about my personal life and about my relationship ..... Just becoz I made some grammatical error in my writing ...I know its my fault and I am working on it ....that doesn't mean someone stood so low to judge me for this ... I know I had grammatical error that's becoz I belong to a odia medium school and here our English is not poor but we became conscious about our English and started to make more mistakes ..... But that doesn't mean .... Some one came and said " you dumb ...you are so bad at writing ...your English is so poor ...how can your bf still with you ... And you just want attention that's why you are talking about him always .... You are in a long distance relationship , I am sure he is cheating on you ..and you also cheating on him " that's really really broke me ....its so hard for me to be in a long distance relationship and you guys have no idea what I have to gone through .... How can you said something about the person you don't know about..... A person who lost his parents .... At the age of 22 ... Handling his own business ....wo mujhper cheat karega .... Jisse khana khane ki fursat nehi he .... Wo itna BG rehta he ki hum 20 din ke liye baat nehi karpate .... At the age of 20 where every girl want ki uska bf uske pass rahe ...wo log enjoy kare ...har din mille ... Me eek esi relationship o'er hun ...jnha per ... Mujhe pata nehi hota he wo thik he ki nehi ...USNe khana khaya he ya nehii.... Usse mein cl nehi kar sakti ....becoz phn up rehta he ...jaab wo karta he ... 1 hour sirf Rone mein chala jata he hum dono ka .... Hum log 8 month se mile nehi eek dusre se ...... And here people giving me this type if cmnt .... Just becoz I share my personal life with you all .... ESA nehi he na ki mein har update per usski bate karti hun ... I just share those things which either make me so happy or the incident like his father's death ..... ... And for 2 nights I couldn't sleep properly becoz of this .... I came here in wattpad to just relax myself through my story and through your cmnts .... But agar mujhe ynha akar ese Saab sunne padenge ...then I am sorry but I can't ..... But ya if you are reading this ms. Whoever you are then let me tell  you it is becoz of him I am going to continue my story ....... He called and I told him everything ....and he was like if you are that ankita I am in love with then dont give up just like that ...writing story is your passion is your hobby , its makes you happy and just becoz kisine kuch kehdiya to you will give up that easily .... Or what .... So yes ...I am not gonna give up just becoz of this Random person ..... So yes I will write but yes ..its true that I have my exams too .... But I will try to give updates on Sunday .... This Sunday may be I can't .... I will try but can't promise ...but from next Sunday I will give update .... 1 story in one Sunday .... Means if I will publish ... Yeh ishq hai on this Sunday ...then next Sunday I will publish princess and prince charming ..... ...is that OK with you guys ?

Let me know ...if is that OK ...and yes ... From staring of may ...I can't promise for Sunday's too ...but I will really really try to update ...but can't promise....

Love , ankita