Chapter 1: Advice

After a long, exhausting day of performances of the last concert for their Wings Tour, the members of BTS were lounging in their separate hotel rooms. Each member was doing something different during their own free time, whether that be getting ready for bed, or even working on producing new songs. Hoseok, unlike the other members, was exploring through Twitter to see what their fans (A.R.M.Y) were doing at the moment.

Lying, sprawled out on top of his hotel bed, Hoseok was casually scrolling through the app. He yawned loudly because of how late it was at the time. A loving smile graced his lips as he looked through millions of tweets that showed the fans' adoring and heartfelt comments. He occasionally chuckled at the wide variety of memes and witty remarks that were posted.

They really are something, aren't they? Hoseok thought lovingly. We don't deserve them.

The wide smile suddenly dropped off of Hoseok's face. A certain tweet caught his eye.

I hate my life sometimes...

Hoseok's heart broke at that statement. He suddenly felt like fighting back tears. Seeing that sorrowful comment made him feel like a family member of his was suffering, and he was determined to find out why. Determination filled Hoseok as he sat up in bed and started to look through his A.R.M.Y's tweets. Why was she suffering? Why was she sad? He had to know the answer.

It was like looking through a private journal. The tweets that this A.R.M.Y was leaving were sorrowful, heartfelt, poetic, and tear-jerking. They were personal. Hoseok finally became conscious of what he was doing. His phone slipped out of his hand and landed face down on the soft, blue comforter of the bed. Was he allowed to do this? Was it all right for him to look through this person's life? Hoseok rubbed his eyes with his hands as he tried to decide on his next actions.

Then he got an idea. Picking up his discarded phone, Hoseok decided to ask the people he knew the best for help. His fingers tapped diligently across the screen of his phone, hoping that one of his members would know the answer to his concerns.

They'll know what to do. He thought hopefully.

BTS Group Chat

Hoseok has entered the room.

Hoseok: I need advice

Read: 11:30 p.m.

Hoseok: Really? No one's gonna help me?

Read: 11:40 p.m.

Jimin has entered the room.

Jimin: What's wrong hyung?

Hoseok: I need advice from all of you.

Jin has entered the room.

Jin: I'll get everyone Hoseok.

Hoseok: Thank you, hyung.

Jin: I'll be right back.

Jin has left the room.

Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung, and Jungkook have entered the room.

Jin: Okay. Everyone's here now.

Jungkook: I was about to shower hyung!

Jin: You can wait. This is important!

Jungkook: *sighs*

Namjoon: Yoongi hyung is missing

Jin: What? I told him to get into the chat! I'll get him.