Wolf Tracer x Wolf Fem Reader: Puppy Love!

Requested by OverjusticeYT

It's your hunting time. You're tried to find a hare prey in the white snow. You felt like someone is watching you, but it doesn't matter. You then spotted a hare rabbits hopping around. You slowly get behind the hare. Few seconds later, you got the momentum to get the hare. You then jumped into the hare, but you missed. The hare looked alarmed and started running away from you as fast as they can. But no one can run away from you. You chased the rabbit, and eventually you caught the rabbit.

You then start eating the hare alive. After you finished your meal, you heard a crying coming from your left, not too far away from you. You slowly walked to where the crying came from. You then noticed that the crying was from another female wolf.
"Hey, what's the matter?" You asked softly.
You startled and got scared after seeing you and the bloodstains from the hare on your mouth and your paw.
"W-who are you? Are you going to hurt me?" She asked weakly.
"I'm not gonna hurt you. The name's Y/N by the way. What your name?"
"I'm Lena."
"Can I sniff your butt?" You asked politely.
"Sure, but I gotta sniff yours too." She giggles before two of you started sniffing each other's butt. (I'm not sure if wolves do that or not *Shrugs*)

 After sniffing each other's for a while, you separated from Lena and got a better look at her

After sniffing each other's for a while, you separated from Lena and got a better look at her. You noticed her beautiful fur lining in a straight line. Her face,yes her face, she looked cheerful and her eyes filled with joy.

"So, you're a lone-wolf?" She asked bringing you back into reality.
"Oh-y-Yeah. I'm a lone-wolf. How bout you?"
"Me? I live with a pack...well...used too. I just got separated with them yesterday from the blizzard." She frowned.
"Hmm. How about you stay with me until we found your pack." You suggested.
"Thanks luv!" She said before jumping up and down like a dog bouncing on a tall grass.

(A/N:Just like that)

After she jumped around for a while, she finally calmed herself down. She's so energetic and so fucking cute and-stop thinking about that Y/N. "Anyways, lets go back to my shelter before it gets dark."
"Sure luv! Lead the way then!"
Timeskip to when two of you got to your shelter
"This Lena, is the place I called home!" You announced, showing her your shelter. It was an abandoned hut. You've always longed to show others your place, but you never had the chance till this day due to you're a lone wolf.
"Wow! It's really nice luv! But don't humans live here? They say that humans will hurt us right?"
"Don't worry Lena, there's no human here. They migrated from this place long ago."
Then, we fell into silence, awkward silence. A moment later, Lena finally broke the silence. "So, where should I sleep luv?" She asked.
"Hmph. You sleep up there, and I'll sleep on the floor. It's more comfortable up there." You suggested, pointing your head to a chair. "Thanks luv!" She giggles before jumping up on the chair. She gets into her sleeping position by curling into a circle whilst you did the same.
"Thanks for what you've done for me today luv."
"It's nothing Lena. Good night."
"Night luv."