Meeting Amy

Amy Pov

I had just woken up it was around 4pm i had a hangover so why not sleep? I wanna go to a gay bar tonight maybe meet someone actually worth my time since.....he left.

I went into the bathroom, took a shower, did my hair,and brushed my teeth. Now i just have to get dress. I walked into my bedroom and threw on a black shirt with a black leather jacket, black skinny jeans, and black combat boots. I thought i looked sexy at the moment.

Since i had time to kill i figured i'd go see my mom for awhile. We were always close.

I grabbed my keys and phone and headed towards the door. As i opened the door my phone started ringing.

"Hello" i said. "Yes, is this Amy Johnson?" some lady said on the other line. "Yes, this is she" i said kind of worriedly. "Well about 3 weeks ago you ordered a shirt offline and we apologize it hasn't come yet due to all the snow and bad weather our cars have been down and we will send it as soon as possible."

It was kind of a relief when she said that the tone in her voice scared me.

"It's completely fine and i understand circumstances take your time." i said lying i really wanted that it was a youtuber shirt. Dope Fresh Nation Saaaan.

"Thanks for understanding have a great day." the lady said then hung up.

After that news i left and got in my car and started driving towards my mom's house. Once i got there i opened the door up with my key and walked in seeing my mom sitting on the couch watching tv and drinking her coffee.

"Heyyyyy mommmmmm" i said excitedly. "Heyyyy bestfrannnnnnnn" she said back all happy. "Mom were not bestfriends that's weird." i said annoyed. "Whateves."

We just started talking and talking bu the time i was ready to leave it was around 10pm.

"Ooh mom i should be heading out i have plans tonight." "Bye Amy be safe love you." "Love you too Barbra." i said laughing.

With that being said I left and got in my car and started driving to the gay bar Straxx.

When i got there i just sat there starting drinking a couple beers and i noticed a cool looking guy.

He walked over to me and we made conversation i found out his name is Sam and he just wants a lesbian BFF so of course i applied i think i needed a gay BFF.

"See ya girl." Sam said drunkly. "See ya Sam it was really cool tal-" i was cut off by Sam saying "Oh shit i forgot to ask for you number can i get it." he said dumbfounded. " yeah let me see your phone."

We exchanged phones and i put my number in as "Amy the Lezzy👭" and he put his number in "Sammmmmmy is my gay bff😍😍😉"

With that we went our separate ways and i drove home took a shower and laid down in bed. Today was a good day i made a new bestfriend for the lonely winter.

I started dozing off soon later i was into a deep sleep.

Comment what you think about the first chapter it was kind of boring but i figured i should tell you how they all met before the good stuff started happening.

Vote please

Thanks