Woods

PLEASE VOTE!

I take Theo to a quiet, secluded place in the woods.

"I'm just going to say it. I feel like you're going to kill me." Theo blurts out.

"Theo!"

"What it's true."

"Theo really?"

"Okay okay." He says throwing his hands in the air.

I sit at a rock by the stream. Theo sits next to me.

"Theo I think we need to talk."

"No no no." He say holding his head in his hands.

"Theo relax. I'm not breaking up with you."

"O thank goodness."

"Theo, we are going to collage soon, and I know it's not going to be easy."

"What do you mean not easy?"

"We might go to different collages, and I'm okay with that." I say while taking his hands. "But we stay together forever."

"Forever." He repeats. "I will love you even if you are on the other side of the country."

"I would love you if you were on the other side of the world." I say competing with him.

"I'd love you if you were in outer space." He says smirking.

"I'd love you even if you were out of this universe. Even if you were a monkey." I say sticking my tongue out at him.

"I love this Kimmy."

"Love what?"

"Well I love you, but I love your competitive side. It's so sexy."

"And I love when you speak. Your accent is the sexiest thing in this whole world."

He takes his index finger and lifts my chin, so I'm looking at him. He kisses me passionately. Hard. I know he loves me.

--------------------------------------------PLEASE VOTE! Sorry if this is annoying, but please it's just one thing you have to vote on. To make it easier on me vote on "Theo and I the Protectors", my other book. I will be writing a sequel! Thanks to @saritarodas10. Vote and comment. Have a nice day.