VKOOK - There's My Good Boy

smut

Taeyhyung opened the door to his and Jungkook's apartment and called out "I'm home baby boy!". He slipped off his shoes and hung up his jacket but there was no reply to his greeting. He made his way upstairs, the sound of soft, muffled moans coming from their bedroom. He peered through the slightly ajar door at Jungkook, who was perched on the end of the bed, length in his hand, pumping slowly.
"Tut tut baby boy, touching yourself without me?"
The younger boy's cheeks flushed red as his master leaned on the doorframe, smirk on his face.
"I-I was thinking about you, sir. I couldn't help it I-"
He was cut off by Taehyung clicking his tongue.
"Don't try to flatter me, you know the rules, and you broke them." He slowly walked over to stand beside the bed. Jungkook looked shyly up at him, squirming in his seat.
"How must I make it up to you, master?"
"I think you know what I have in mind..." Taehyung lifted up Jungkook's chin with his slender fingers, before pulling off the smaller's shirt and putting on his collar.
"O-Ow, that's tight." Jungkook whined, earning a dismissive grunt from the taller boy beside him.
"This is a punishment, it's not meant to be comfortable."
Taehyung unbuckled his belt and slipped down his pants, revealing his already hard cock.
"On your knees baby boy, make your master feel good."
Jungkook nodded and took Taehyung's length into his mouth. He flicked his tongue over the head quickly, earning a few sharp breaths from the man above him. Taehyung bit his lip as his breath hitched, placing a hand into Jungkook's hair, twisting it in his fingers. The younger boy moaned around his length, making his master outright moan. His hips would occasionally buck into his partner, making him gag at the sudden intrusion. Slowly, the thrusts became less involuntary, and more purposeful. His fingers tugged at Jungkook's hair as he came close to his climax.
"You make me crazy, you know that? Your slutty little mouth around me makes me feel so fucking good." He growled, his deep voice laced with lust. And then he came, exploding into Jungkook's mouth and then onto his face.
"Swallow." He ordered, his fingers gently carding through the sub's hair.
"There's my good boy." He purred, bending down to kiss him.