05. the potions master

     "HARPER!" A DISTANT VOICE CALLED AS SOMEONE SHOOK HER SHOULDERS

"HARPER!" A DISTANT VOICE CALLED AS SOMEONE SHOOK HER SHOULDERS. She groaned and rolled over to the other side of her bed.

"Leave me alone," Harper muttered, snuggling deeper into her pillow and pulling her blanket up.

The voice sighed. "You leave me no other choice."

Water splashed over Harper, making her squeal and jump out of her bed. Hermione stood next to the bed, an empty goblet in her hand.

"Hermione!" Harper exclaimed and she gave the bushy haired girl an annoyed look.

Hermione took one look at Harper's expression and took her bag before running out of their dorm—away from Harper's revenge.

"No—come here!" Harper called, quickly getting dressed and slinging her bag over her shoulder. Then, she took another goblet that was still filled with water and darted after her friend.

Harper strode through the common room, scanning the room to see if Hermione was still there, before climbing through the portrait hole, making sure she didn't spill too much water.

She grinned as she eyed the goblet. "Revenge can be sweet—"

The red head rounded a corner and bumped into someone, spilling the water all over his shirt.

"Oh Merlin, I'm so sorry!" Harper quickly said, taking out a handkerchief and started drying his shirt off, not bothering to look up.

A hand grabbed her own. "It's all right. Nothing some magic can't fix." He waved his wand and as soon as his shirt had become wet, it dried up again.

Harper looked up at him and met his grey eyes. He was smiling down at her and she noticed he had dimples when he smiled. His shaggy dark blond hair fell before his eyes but he brushed it away as he pulled out his wand. He seemed to be the same age as Fred and George.