4. Rishta kya hai tera mera...

It has been a week...since they have met last...the desperation was evident on both the sides but Gauri decided to keep away as she didn't want to come in between the brewing relationship...and on the other side it was omkara who tried to call her... both were under the turmoil but it was om who sorted it first....picking up his phone he dialled up her number...and indeed it rang...but was cut by the recieving end...

The phone rang numerous times but every time Gauri cut the call...here one the other hand Gauri wanted to hear his voice yet stopped herself...she can't afford to break again...she was stopping herself and constantly avoid om...and here om's frustration was growing with every declining call...

He had enough of it...he had to met her at any cost...the desperation had reached its heights...and now it was time for some action...the real action...

______________________

It was a regular day in Stars and you...the working area was busy and so was Gauri in her cabin...working on designs with some of her staffs in her cabin taking the instructions given by her...

Just then some outside noises attracted her attention...
She heard her receptionist calling for someone to stop... " Sir...you can't just go like that...mam is busy...sir... please sir..."

But the person who was being addressed as 'sir' was probably least interested in the calls of the receptionist...

In no time that person forcefully barged into her cabin... startling Gauri and her staff...it was none other than Omkara...but not only Omkara...rather a furious Omkara...eyes red in anger...and fist clenched controlling the same...

" We need to talk..." He demanded...his voice held gravity and authority at the same time...

Seeing him furious... without any further argument she nodded and gestured her staff to leave the place... immediately...and asked them to leave the office...in no time the office was empty...but all this while they were silent...but their eyes spoke volumes...rage in his eyes and fear of breaking in her's... Walking like a panther he moved close to the place where she was standing...

"Why...???" Holding her by her shoulder he almost roared...making her gasp...

" Omkara...leave me...." She said struggling in grip but instead that grew tighter... " You are hurting..."
She winced in pain...

" Am I...?...and what about me....Han...???... aren't you hurting me with your ignorance...". Gritting his teeth he said in anger...

" I...I..m...not ignoring you...." She fumbled with her words...

"Really...!!! Not taking up my calls...not replying me messages... refusing to meet me...and you are saying that you are not ignoring me...". His voice roared again...

" Why my ignorance is bothering you so much..??."

" So you agree your were ignoring me..."

" That wasn't my question's answer..."

" You didn't answer me either"