chapter 9

V:"do you trust me"
I was taken aback by his question....

Yes.....I love him....I think he lives me.... But...idk if trust him as much as before

V:"Maya??....you okay"
"Hmm...what?"
V:"forget it....can we talk after school please"
"Sure....the school garden?"
V:"yeah"
"Okay....let's just listen up for now okay"
He nodded

Yes....I could most deffinetly not concentrate in class...all I kept on thinking about was what he was going to ask me,do to me,tell me...

It was lunch time....but...I went to the rooftop to eat what I brought from home....

I was peacefully eating but still thinking about Taehyung....
How and when and why....is all that went on in my head....

I was so in my mind that I didn't notice someone sat beside me...he nudged my arm to get me back to earth....

"Oh!umm...hy Hoseok"
H:"hy Maya"

We kept quiet for some time
H:"can I ask you something"
"Um...yeah sure what's up"
H:"did you watch the news last night"

I was shocked that he was so straight forward....
"Umm....yes I did"
H:"so you saw it"
"Yes....I saw....IT"
H:"Look....I'm sorry that you found out threw the news....but I'm pretty sure that Tae will tell you what's up"
"Thanks"
H:"Maya?"
"Yes Hobi??"
H:"are you scared of us?"
"Honestly Hoseok....very....I'm very scared and I don't even know how to talk to Tae and the others without being awkward....it's just....I have so many questions....and I can't ask them"
H:"I see...look you can ask me anything you wish and I'll tell you okay??"
"Thanks Hobi...."i hugged him

The school bell rang and that meant classes were over...it's time to confront Taehyung

"Bye Hobi....I gtg...thanks for being a friend...."
H:"no problem...bye Maya"
"Byee"

I walked out of the school and went to the garden...

When I got there...I saw him sitting on the ground hugging his knees....
Seeing him like that is so painful...it hurts to see the person you love suffer

"Tae?"
He shoot his head up and looked at me in surprise...
I don't think he heard the bell bcs he was surprised to see me...
He quickly got up and walked towards me and I could tell that he faked a smile....
"Tae....why were you hugging your knees....what's wrong"
V:"it's nothing don't worry about it"
"Okay look...first...tell me why you asked me to come here"
He gestured that I should sit...I did

He was silent for some time and then spoke up
V:"I know that...you know..."
I nodded
V:"I am so sorry that I didn't tell you what I am about to tell you now..."
I nod again
V:"soo.....
When me and Hoseok started living together we couldn't pay for much...
That's why we both got jobs...and it was actually very easy bcs a friend of mine works there....but...we wanted more money....and that's when it happened...we were walking down an alley....when someone called for us...
We both turn around to see an unfamiliar face.....he said:"hello there kids....I heard you want more earnings...let me help you....you just have to do me a little favour"and beeing the gullible teenagers we agreed...he said that we have to bring him 3 people...they can be dead or alive...they'll die anyway...and we did...that was when we got the first money...it was 1bilion$....we had to bring him loads if people for 5 months straight....that's when he said that we need to do something for him again and we were sure he was going to tell us to bring some people...but....we were wrong....he told us that we had to kill someone...we wanted to say no...we refused but he threatened us that he will kill the people we love the most....and we did....we killed the guy...we got payed and wanted to stop working for him but...he only threatened us more...That's when he found out about Bangtan...when we said we have school his eyes lit up and he demanded to bring them along.... We explained everything to them and they agreed...so...this is basically the reason behind the killing thing..."
I was shocked
V:"I'm really.....really sorry"
"Tae.....i get it....my dad also did that when I was 3 y/o....gladly he didn't die bcs of that....and I understand why you can't stop doing this...."
V:"Maya....you are the most understanding person I know...thank you for giving me another chance"
"Of course Tae....that's what love is about"
V:"I love you"
"I love you more"
V:"impossible"
"Well it is"
V:"prove it"he smirked....

Man...is it just me or is he insanely hot when he smirks....aish I just had to put my lips on his and I could fell him smiling between the kissed....it was the greatest kiss we had so far

He pulled away
V:"let me drive you home"
"Thanks"