Corbyn

I came home from a shopping day with Zach and Ashley. Ashley went back to Zach's to play Fortnite so I went home to me and Corbyn's apartment. I somehow and unlocked the door and dropped my bags on the floor.

"Babe I'm home!" I announce with a smile.

Corbyn storms out of the bathroom and stands a few feet away from me.

"What were you doing?" Corbyn yells.

"I was shopping with Ashley and Zach,"I answer in a confused tone.

"Wow you don't even have the decency to be honest!" Corbyn says with a chuckle.

"What are you talking about?"

"The fans tagged me in the post of you and Jonah. You two were at the mall together, don't try to lie it isn't going to work."

"Corbyn I haven't seen Jonah since we all hung out. You can call Ashley and Zach, the three of us-"

"They weren't answering my calls, I assume they saw the post and don't want to lie for you!"

"Corbyn I don't understand, me and Jonah don't even talk, I really went to the mall with-"

"No you didn't! We're done!" Corbyn yells before storming off to the bedroom.

I leaned against the kitchen island and held on to it so I wouldn't fall. That last sentence, that broke me. I cried and forced myself to leave and go into my car. I cried in the driver's seat until I left to Zach's. I drove slow since my vision would often get blurry from tears.

I made it to his apartment and slowly made my way to the door. I knocked hurriedly so his neighbors wouldn't keep staring at me. 

"Hey Y/- Woah what's wrong?" Zach greets.

"Can I come in?" I ask with a cracky voice.

Zach quickly moves to the side and I sit next to Ashley on the couch.

"Woah, what's wrong babe?" Shae asks me.

"Corbyn ac-accused me of cheating with Jonah because of a fa-fake picture of 'us' kissing. He br-broke up with me Ash," I explain.

I begin to cry again while Zach comforts me so Ashel can yell at her brother. I cry on Zach's shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I ruined your time together, I'm sorry," I apologize.

"No you didn't! We weren't doing anything anyways. We care more about you anyways," Zach argues.

I nod and lean my head back on his, now wet, shirt and try to calm down. Ashley comes back in and pulls me over to her and rubs my back.

"He said he thought it was real and that he was sorry. He said he'd be here soon and I called him all the curses invented so he should be really sorry," Ashley explains.

"I think you should stay here," Zach inputs.

"I'm pretty pissed at him and you should be too. He made you like this and I'm not saying break up but I think you should clear your mind and sleep on the air matress," Zach adds.

"I know he's my brother but I think Zach's right. Look how upset you are, do you think you could spend the night with him?" Ashley asks.

"I don't know. He didn't really do anything-" I start.

"Look at you Y/n! You look so sad that I want to cry!" Zach exclaims, cutting me off.

Before I get the chance to defend Corbyn, he bursts through the door and runs towards me. He kneels down in front of me and hugs me.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I am such an idiot and I don't know why I didn't trust you, I sorry, I'm sorry, I'm-" Corbyn starts.

"It's okay. I'm hurt but I'll be okay. I know it had to be a good picture and-" 

"No It's my fault. I will do anything to make it up to you, I promise. I'm so so stupid Y/n." Corbyn interrupts.

"I know," I whisper with a soft laugh.

Corbyn pulls away and smiles. It quickly disappears when he looks at a furious Ashley.

"Do you have any idea what you did to her!" Ashley yells.

"I-um-"Corbyn mumbles.

"Y/n is always so happy and you made her cry and look like the saddest human I've ever seen! You stupid Jack Frost lookin' assface!" Ashley yells again.

"But, you did apologize and she is happy so I will allow her to go home with you, you assface. You owe me Corbyn!" She says while poking his chest.

"Me too!" Zach adds.

Corbyn looks scared of his sister which makes me smile. I stand up and hug Zashley before leaving with Corbyn. On the way home he stops at my favorite fast food place and  then my favorite ice cream place.

"Thank you baby," I tell him.

"That's not it. I texted Daniel to set up a vacation for all of us, my treat. We'll fly out before everyone and we'll be at the place for two days before spending the next five days with everyone else!" Corbyn says.

I squeal before hugging him tightly.

"You are forgiven!" I announce.

We spend the night cuddling and watching movies with lots of snacks like usual.