chapter 31 final act part 1

"well choose." She said.

Flash back

''You go on ahead and choose." Mama said with a smile.

"Well, I just don't know." I said.

"Well how about this?" She then put her hands over my eyes. "Okay now pick on." She said I put my hand on one and she uncovered my eyes. "See." She said.

I smiled at the littlest thing. I picked up my new bow. "But what about the other one?" I asked.

"It's fine, your father can have it." She said with a giggle.

Flash back over

I rubbed my eyes making the tears go away. I then looked at sesshomaru. "I don't know." I said.

He then looked over at Rin. "Take rin. I'll be behind you." He said.

I hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Are you sure? I don't know what I'd do without you." I said. He just gave me a nod.

"Love you." He whispered in my ear.

"Love you too." I whispered back before taking Rin and jaken with me and leaving sesshomaru behind.

Sesshomaru's p.o.v

As soon as they left I looked over at the woman still not able to move. "Let me go." I said making her look at me.

"Don't you know it's rude to tell your master what to do." She said standing in front of me.

She then put her arms around my neck. 'oh just please kill me.' I thought as she put her body up to mine. "So tell me dog boy, why are you so "in love with that girl?" She asked playing with my hair.
I didn't say anything. "Okay... I guess your not much of a talker." She said with a pouting face. "Look dog boy, your owner gave you to me! That means your mine! And I say don't ignore me!!" She yelled. I just closed my eyes not saying a word.

Your p.o.v

"Why can't just leave him there! But there's no way I can out power her... I mean she's a Wich!!" I yelled arguing with myself as I paced back a and forth.

"Y/n, why are you going back and forth?" Rin asked.

I looked over at her. "Well, I'm not going to lie to you Rin. As sad as it my sound I'm going to tell you. Rin I'm going crazy." I said still walking back and forth in the hut.

"Like that any new news." Jaken said setting next to Rin.

"I have an idea!" I yelled making them both jump.

A/n im sorry I'm leaving you off a cliff hanger, I just fell like that best. =D I'll have the next chapter out soon. Thanks for reading.